General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 101,131 through 101,145 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Yolie1220

Where in MT do you live? I used to live in Great Falls.

Kristy

countdowntopregnancy.com. It’s a great website. Check it out!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Oh duffy, looks great. I can tell use will be wonderful parents. (As will everyone else 🙂 ) im in my 2ww 🙁

vonne0311

thanks lilpa and babydust…..

cnjsmum
    Participant

Halfway through this 2ww……… tick tick tick

vonne0311

fx for u ladybug

Lilmissesmum

my daughter has had regular ear infections and nothing like that and I am with the others take him to a doctor, if they won’t take you asap then find someone who will.

tashaussie

Blonebaby- Im so sorry for what you had to go through, it was probably a very hard process, and no one can judge for the decision you made dont you worry about that. I wish you good luck with your TTC journey and hope AF and hormones go back to normal ASAP-how long were your preg for, I think that makes a difference to how long it will take for you to go back to normal, if you miscarry in the first trimester normally your told to wait 3 months before you start TTC, but then again how did they induce you with pills or surgically? if you were hormonal induced ie abortion pill (I hate that word) then it may take alittle longer for your body to come right, if your worried about judgement then try saying you had a medically induced miscarriage due to complications, no one will question that bay dust to you all xxx

bluestar

TBT!!! Ahh being a woman is great!! haha,,i can imagine it now,, at the dinner table.. Mummy,do you need to change your nappy too?…you know what kids are like…;)

Kristy

congrats ladybug!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Yeh it is to sad.. Well I guess everything happens for a reason, maybe we were ment to get him. Becoz if it wasn’t for what happened we wouldn’t have gotten a new dog yet millie was only 8 months. Tahlia loves him, aswell as being jelous of him becoz he is new. But she hasn’t spoken to millie or said her name since last night so were happy.

Cd 12 today & a slightly darker but still faint line. I feel like a complet nut at the moment. We haven’t used contraception since our son was born 25 mths ago and I’ve never tested day after day but the moment we put the ttc lable on it I’m completly crazy

Lilmissesmum

hey tahliasmummy where in VIC do you live?

So ive been feeling very funky(dizzy,hot flashes,and been peeing ever 5 mins)my period is not due for 3 days.i wana take a test but im scared! Should i take it tomorrow or just wait until after?im prahing for a positive<3(:

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Thanks lc, um I duno maybe a day or 2 not to long. Aw wish you could get them tomorrow aswel 🙁 oh well at least you already know your pregnant hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 101,131 through 101,145 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.