General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 102,676 through 102,690 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Thanks youngmum were al pretty upset 🙁

Sarahmvr

Hey ladies. my husband and i decided we want to start trying for baby #2. im just curious how many of you dealt with crap from unsupportive family members when you decided to start trying?

DiandClover

there will be at least two years between my first baby and second, so VBAC is more of a reality now. yay!

Congrats ladybug!

Duffy
    Participant

missophie – losing a dog has nothing to do with TTC BUT IT DOES help with building up of relationships ; which is what everyone does here on this site (this is one of the great things about this site). here people not only talk about TTC but also anything that may be on their minds(as this also may affect TTC). Not only do we support eachother (with WHAT EVER is goinging) but we also build up friendships with other women who are going through the same stage of life – TTC a baby

LKDream-it all sounds very positive!!! I’m sending BABY VIBES

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Oh nope qld. Then you will have no idea where shepparton is haha . I live in a litle country town in the middle of nowhere 😛 . We are hopeing to move up to cairns in a few years, I love it there.

blueeyes84

Hello ladies, i have a question .. even though weather when we get pregnant we have a baby boy or girl i will be happy it would be nice to have a girl being i have 2 boy’s .. has anyone done the gender predictior or the calculators that says certain months if you have a child in it will be a boy or girl? has anyone tried any of the methods of getting pregnant trying to concieve a certain sex? i have read and heard a ton just curious if anyone has trying anything or had any luck (may seem coincidental ) but either way .. curiosity killed the cat. lol

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Oh yeh id me dieing to go aswell for the ultrasoound 🙂 😛 u proberly won’t be able to see anything only being about 3 weeks hehe I remember at 7 weeks tahlia was a blob haha

mum2rhya

congrats mamalira good luck with your pregnancy 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

saza – yah, I’m trying super hard to not trust what my body does at all, it’s so hard though. I hope you get your bfp, you’re CD 31? should find out one way or another soon I hope.

MOMIIB

Hey ladies! Anyone testing on or around the 31st? Af due between the 4-7th ….hoping af says away for 9 nice long months!!! 😉 good luck everyone 🙂

Cherryb0m

S. Amos- LOL hubby said the same thing to me one time using pre seed when i used too much. we’ve been TTC since JAN

Anonymous

Joelyne – congratulations looks very positive to me.

mfbrown

No I agree Leah! Man :0/ Back onto other things!!

Viewing 15 posts - 102,676 through 102,690 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.