General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,321 through 10,335 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Ashley32
    Participant

Who all is on countdowntopregancy? I’ve been on for a bit but have no friends. I’m ashley32 on there too.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

How many dpo are you now? And what were you when you tested?

MOMIIB

LKDream, good luck with the hpts…..but you probably will become an addict lol! Goingfornumber3: lol about your dh! Glad your bleeding has stopped, time to catch that eggy! 😉 good luck everyone, hope several more of us make it on the baby train this month!!! 😉

Seansmom0808

so hard trying to wait till tuesday to test for a BFP. i can do this lol. i know if i test too early im gonna get a BFN and be dissappointed so i dont want to test early but i do at the same time. 🙁 last night was my hubbys gmas birthday and i spent the whole day with the in laws. i expected it to be way worse then it was so thats good i guess lol. *baby dust to all TTC

lilmeh2

I stopped bf around 6 months ago (i think). Cycles are still irregular. Anyone who has bf, how long did it take for your cycles to become normal again? I bf for around 9mths.

luvababe
    Participant

mbecker wat is ur cd?

Justine

The best way is lots of sex haha.

Well I took a target brand + sign test and it looks negative. I think I am 9-10dpo, so maybe still early, idk. I m/c on aug 3, started spotting, then heavy bleeding the 4th. Im not sure when I ovulated,but I had the extra discharge 19-23. I normally have 30day cycles, give or take a couple days. Trying hard to be patient and let nature run its course. I dont really feel pregnant, but I didnt with any of my others either. Heres to hoping 🙂

DiandClover

Good luck Seansmom!

Babydust4932

Wantsonebad try again in the morning when u first go to the bathroom. Sometimes when you test later in the day it can come out negative especially if you drink a lot of fluids. Good luck!

sazauk~ Maybe implantation?!!! I will cross my fingers for you!

lilmeh2

Justine- congrats on the pregnancy. How did you manage to keep such a great bust with three kids? any tips?

loveabelly

thanks LC i hope you get your sticky bean real soon. fallenangel32 what is a ghost line? is that just a really faint line?

AprilSF
    Participant

oh lord, i’m not sure if I’m the only woman who has done this sort of thing but please comment if you have cause i feel stupid. I watched a video this guy made of his son, everyday he had a picture of his son..birth to 21 years old. all of the sudden, i started balling my eyes out telling myself i’m a bad mom for not taking my kids pictures all the time. I mean, we all know they grow up so fast, why haven’t i been more diligent about capturing that. I suck..=( I swear, I do not get emotional like this.

Seansmom0808

all of a sudden i got really emotional. its been so long already i have like a bad feeling i cant have anymore kids and it hurts. i know i already have a son but it took me about 1 year and 3 months to have him i cant wait that long for baby # 2. this TTC stuff is way harder emotionally then i expected this time around. i dont want to give up yet cause i know it may seem like only 3 months but with the ups and downs its so hard, i think i may be pregnant and then i get a BFN its so hard on me emotionally :0( what should i do?

DanetCharles

I too have been taking prenatal vitamins for three months now and I’ve reduce my alcohol limit down to a light weight Daiquiri with only 5% alcohol in it. I don’t drink often, but I will only have one if going out with friends. I think everyone is testing around the same time. I’m not testing until I for sure no I’ve missed AF. Which should be coming up sometime between the 10th and the 13th. Baby Dust Ladies!!! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 10,321 through 10,335 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.