General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 103,606 through 103,620 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

nununoodle

Hi Natalie211, I’ve been TTC since January.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Welcome 3girlsmom!!! 🙂 This is a great support system I was on this site with my DD and I LOVED it – I made a lot of friendships and have about 7 or 8 girls from this site on my facebook now. So we still talk!! Its nice!! Pinkstork – We have missed you!!! Good luck hope you catch that egg!! IDK whats going on Mummy2no3 – Hopefully you can get some answers soon! Dawn – FX for you! For me its 3DPO – time is DRAGING!!! Sooo sleepy this morning wish I could go home and lay in bed. On a positive note – We just re-did our whole kitchen and hadn’t finished because we needed to paint and haven’t got around to it… Well my DP’s aunt is painting our kitchen today because she loves to paint (I HATE to paint). I can not WAIT to get home to see it!! 🙂 I’m sure this day will drag only because I want to go home so bad and see it!!

EmmaReed84

Ok so does anyone know what your Cervical Position would be just before AF. I am no CD30 and cervix feels extremely high. I have no signs of AF either I am so confused, please pleas help me out here

lilpigz

dawn2820- Test again later in the afternoon/evening? My positives usually show up LATE at night, one even showed up at 2:30am. The LH has to accumulate in the urine, and for most people, that doesnt occur until later in the day. Your lines yesterday could be a result of you taking the test later in the day compared to today and/or the urine wasnt diluted. Also, LH is almost always present in the body at a very low level and fluctuates, you may have picked up a higher amount yesterday than was there today giving you that line, but none high enough to be detected as the surge. My lines faintyly come and go throughout a cycle, but about 2 days before my positive it gets noticeably darker.

cpalmer

hehe im goin to tell everyone to go there now lol i love ur site diane 🙂 if u need me to send u my pics just let me know 🙂

CONGRATULATIONS BABYBLUE

I had a nightmare adding my OPK test its a picture of a picture and im not sure you can see the line now, but have a look on my page please x

cpalmer

try to do a little dance 🙂

HappyMamaJen

I miss the ttc forum!! I think I’m typing. Alicia – I was so sorry to hear about the evil witch. Maybe this is our month!! I’starting soy isoflavones tonight for 5 nights. I started royal jelly a couple nights ago.

wedwardPINK

Question for you ladies that are opk experts. I just POAS and half the line is darker than the control line but the other half is lighter. What do I make of that? Should I make sure we bd tonight incase I ov overnight or do you think the whole line will be darker tomorrow???? Help! Don’t want to miss out on a good opportunity!!

gould4494

CONGRATS ON THE BFP’S!

wedwardPINK

Yes answer. Do you have advice??

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

CD21 for me today – Starting today I will start taking 2 OPK’s a day!!! I have been doing so good this month! I didn’t start OPK’s til last Monday and have only been taking them once a day!!! 🙂 That sure is helping out my bank account!!! Versus the 70+ I took the month before!!! Hahahaha Now that I know for sure I O later than most and my cycles are later I have a better idea when to take them!! BD is scheduled (haha scheduled that’s horrible) for tonight…Hoping I do not get a pos OPK today or tomorrow because Im getting my wisdom tooth pulled tomorrow and like I said before I really don’t think I will be up for BD but HEY if it needs to be done then so be it!! Lol Wishing that everyone of us will get a BFP soon!!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!

AMANDA
    Participant

Well girls, i have tons of thigns to do today… so i guess that i will be back on later!

Yeah I’m also scared of missing the ‘time frame’. I want this sooo bad more than I’ve ever wanted something so bad! Me and dh don’t smoke,drink, do drugs, we don’t fight, were healthy n exercise n watch our weght. Please god please just let me have another baby to make my DD Lila-Jade a big sIster please! Xx

Dsquared83

I’m done with all of this. Your telling me to stop in and say hi and be on my way. To me thats telling me to go, but thats fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 103,606 through 103,620 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.