General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,351 through 10,365 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

racho

terriann: Def NOT pregnant here. 🙁 In fact, this has been the HEAVIEST cycle I’ve had since giving birth to my 3 year old. It was 5 days late..cramps were/are horrendous. Flow was VERY heavy…I’m talking use a tampon AND pad together, still leaking every hour to hour and a half. Started Sat around 12:30 and flow stated heavy until about 3pm today. I am finally down to JUST a tampon. This one was def harsh 🙁 I ALMOST went to a dr to be sure I wasn’t having a miscarriage….but there was no pain other than cramps/dihreah and I never did get a positive test. So….I’ll wait for this cycle to end and then start working at it again

excitedmummy

morning girls!!! will put my hpt i did yesterday up. i thought it was heaps darker frm 11dpo but when i took the pic of them together it wasnt to much more…eeeerrrr,hope its all good. i did do an opk today as didnt have any hpt and the line came up super fast. so will get some today and do another tomorrow. am gonna do bloods next week. hows everone else???

AliL
    Participant

I get an evap on every dollar tree test I take. Hope you get better news!!!

Hi ladies. Just a quick question….i’m trying to conceive #2 and i have a little bit of weight around my middle section. I could probably stand to lose about 20-30 lbs but is it worth it to do that if i’m attempting to get pregnant? I’d like to be able to have a nice baby belly, which it won’t be if i already have some weight there from the 1st one, but I don’t want to waste my time losing the weight if i’m just going to gain it back. What do you think? To lose the weight or not to lose the weight? Oh, also i have regular menstrual periods so it’s not interfering with that, so it shouldn’t interfere with getting pregnant either right? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and beerbelly congrats on your BFP!!!!! 🙂 🙂

racho

Well I ended up bleeding for 3 days., A shorter cycle than most, but considering it was my second one (and very unexpected) this month, I will take it. My boobs have been sore and now that I had AF’s twin show up suddenly I could see why…cept my boobs still hurt. My hormones are def out of whack…think maybe a PCOS issue again. *other symptoms to*. I’m making me a dr appt for 2 weeks from now (spring break so I dnt have to miss anymore work). Have things checked out. I may end up going back on the progestoerone. With my youngest I had to be on that for about 3 mos before conceiving, but it did help level me out enough to work. I guess we will still have fun, but no more charting or anything until I see my Dr. we wont use protection so if it happens by chance, fine…but we wont be as in tune with when it happens. Esp since my cycle is so out of whack and unpredictable. I will be back on to update occasionally. to check in and update. But I think this is the best decision. Lots of baby dust to all! Hopefully when i do come back most of u will be in the pregnancy section!

Mommyof2boys

TTCOURFIRST im not quite sure what this baby dust everyone talks about is but ill be sure to send plenty your way!!

Amanda42986
    Participant

Hi ladies!! So sorry to hear about the BFN’s :(. Becca I’m sorry to hear of your news, too. I would definitely test again and see if the line is darker, or have a blood test done. I am planning on testing this Friday (the 15th). I’m feeling a little discouraged. I could be anywhere from 7 to 3 DPO with the 5 days worth of positive OPK’s that I had last week (grr). Minor cramping off and on the past couple of days but what I really want is SORE BOOBS and I don’t have that yet! That was the first sign with our last pregnancy, approximately 1 week past ‘O’, along with cramping. Blah.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Diane, could u do me a favour and have a look at my chart please?

loraclacey

@BabyKnight: Thanks! Today will be three or four days past expected AF. I had no spotting whatsoever yesterday so at least that’s promising. It just stinks to have a FRER tell you you’re not pregnant AFTER your missed period. Blah. I’m out of tests so I’m just gonna listen to my body for a few days and see what happens!

nic22pow

Congrats volie1220!!!!!!

MeadeMama

Well, I am out this month. I was doing ok with it, though I am crushed, and then I got some had news from my school about my funding from a bunch of errors on their part. The two things combined caused a breakdown for a couple of hours. I am feeling better now but kind of stressed because my husband and I had agreed to only TTC for two cycles because the time off I would need to take would have to fall within a certain time period with my job. Now to stop feeling sorry for myself and get ready to try again in a couple of weeks 🙂 good luck to everyone waiting to test!!

Amy011
    Participant

haha! I’m british! ha ha! No I am too self conscious too! When we’ve had friends over for dinner and the wines been flowing we have *rampant* bding lol, and he hates it when I just grab him and start playing, he’d much rather just say ‘Hunnie, do you want to sit on my cock’ sorry! TMI!! Gone are the days of BD four times a night! lol!

Amanda42986
    Participant

Praying try not to be discouraged, it is still SO early!!! I would TRY to maybe hold off until Tues or Weds? Easier said than done. Hi my name is Amanda and I’m a POAS addict. I have take at least one test since I got my BFP on Thursday. As for the diarrhea, I’m a nurse and more than likely it’s just from the grape juice, BUT black stools can be a sign of intestinal bleeding (upper GI/old blood) so if it continues you need to be seen.

Amy011
    Participant

Ok, hopefully the clomid is going to work! I used two OPKs today and it got slightly darker the second time I did it

lilpigz

templingirl – Blue dye tests are notorius for all kinds of errors. You are correct that a positive is in fact a positive as it is caused solely by HCG hormone where a negative could potentially be a false negative, i.e: too early to detect significant amount of HCG. But the blue dye tests are good at evap lines that are misleading. If you feel ‘off’ which most gut instincts prove to be correct, especially if you arent TTC, so your mind is not overanalyzing any potential pg symptoms, then I would give it a day or two and test agan if AF doesnt show. You said your cycles are regular and AF is due this week. The brown spotting last week sounds very similar to possible “implantation bleeding” though, especially by its timing in relation to AF being due this week. You may very well be pg.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,351 through 10,365 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.