General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 103,996 through 104,010 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

welcome Abigail09- lots of baby dust to you 🙂 hope you get your BFP soon!!

RaychelDavey

Oh no =( I hope theyre wrong Sarah

xweegeex

trying ur symptoms sound good!!!

excitedmummy

so if it keeps going up will it keep dropping??and if it goes down does the line move up??sorry..:))

Kimkayb

PRAYING-Oh okay, do you feel as you have now? Like I said, tomorrows temp should let us know something. I usually test w/ my opk’s 2X a day, one at 10 and the other at 4, just so I don’t miss anything. Best of luck to you in this ttc journey 🙂

TTCbby1

I know what you mean.. we haven’t been trying as long but the waiting sucks.. and the not knowing..

DiandClover

CD 1, but I am very hopeful about the next few cycles 🙂

TTCbby1

Good morning lovely ladies! i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend 🙂 I did- I treated myself to a hair makeover 🙂 Congrats BRI on your BFP- and BABY1 sending lots of baby dust your way (everyones way)

A2D
    Participant

I survived the dentist thanks @LK :o)
    ps: You need to add Vit B6 on top of what is already in the conception vits, as it is not enough if you haver short LP. The ones I am taking is 100mg tablets (I take one a day). It deffo helped me to increase my short LP last month. @mummy to jude, good luck, remember nothing is impossible & I do believe in miracles! ~*~*~

DiandClover

lucysmomma: how long after ‘just giving birth’ are we talking about? I’ve seen women on this site with 6 week olds that find themselves pregnant again! You can ovulate in your first period after your baby (especially if you are not breastfeeding). It’s hard to pinpoint ovulation after just having had a baby.

To test or not to test hmmm Af is due on saturday, but i don’t think i can wait that long to find out lol 🙂

Alyssa2009
    Participant

Good morning to everyone. I still have not taken an hpt yet. I’m just scared that I will get a BFN. My af was due on April 28 or 29th. It is not here and there is no sign that it is comming. I am really exicted. Is there anyone else who has not taken a test yet feel like i do.

baylee

I`m now on day 6 of the inactive pills and still no period and no cramping…kinda weird never happened before …i don’t think its possible to get pregnant on the pill if you had sex twice with a condom and once without a condom…If it doesn’t come over night tonight im really gonna start to wonder whats going on…kinda confessed aint gonna say anything to the guy been in a similar situation with the guy before

DiandClover

mommy2maddox – I love it – like a public service announcement! ‘Don’t let TTC rip the love out of love making! Love on each other and keep the romance in the deed!!’

babydoll76

OH then…TMI on my part..lol

Viewing 15 posts - 103,996 through 104,010 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.