General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 104,506 through 104,520 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Kathy, yes he is, he has been in Iraq since august…

RydersMomma

weegee-i dont think u missed anything

DiandClover

Clayli – I used to work with a Corey Smith – pretty sure it’s not the same guy!! Man, I need some out of the house entertainment!

Pet~~ I would think fmu for you would be after sleeping and not peeing the whole time. You can’t hold your urin the whole time at work.

TTCbby1

I think that the reason my boobs don’t hurt and I’m not cramping like usual b/c I started taking FertilAid this month and that is to help regulate hormones and help you ovulate.. So I am assuming it regulated my hormones and thats why I am not feeling anything.. LOL IDK like i said I am confused 🙂 Oh well only time will tell.

xweegeex

mommajess i would also test asap, but if your sensible (im not) then u should test with fmu tomorrow, goodluck 🙂

RNEH

wanting – with my second baby I had to pray I didn’t pee a little everytime I sneezed!

turtlefur

lol lilpigz!!! gross!

TTCbby1

Are your cycles usually regular??

RydersMomma

morning girls..i dont think im gonna test. just gonna wait to see if af shows up sat cause i have no symptoms

babydust08

Any ladies who already have little ones conceive on clomid?? And did you have, or are having to use clomid again? I had to use clomid with my last pregnancy, and am wondering if it will be hard to conceive again. I want to start trying when my little one turns one in August, but I am worried that I will have to use clomid again. And if I do have to use clomid, do I have to go through all that testing again?

RydersMomma

CD 1 for me

DiandClover

Good thanks Mrs. Lloyd – how about yourself?

Mommy2Merae
    Participant

zoehow – I had a very light period this past month as well which is very unusual for me but I never took a test because AF came on time it was just very light. I know I should test to be sure but most people advised me that it probably would be negative. When in real doubt just take an HPT to ease your mind. Good luck! I’m interested to hear the results if you get a positive I might just have to test to ease my mind 😉

alaina698 – glad you found the preseed in store 🙂

DiandClover

Morena, if you are at all irregular (like I seem to be leaning towards) just try to BD at least three times a week from the day AF stops until your cycle ends. Track what your body is doing (whatever method you’re using – OPK’s, BBT, cm, cervix position) and note the days with cramps, spotting. When you get to CD 25, look back over the information you collected. When does it look like you ovulated, is this month looking different than last month?, etc. By doing this, you don’t get too wrapped up in trying to predict what is going to happen. You know you have your bases covered by BD’ing all the time, so by looking back over your month on CD 25, it’s easier to see the big picture. For me, it makes the time leading up to O, and the 2ww much easier to get through. Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 104,506 through 104,520 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.