General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

ashleecarter
    Participant

Uuuggghh CD 10 and hubby refused to bd. I wanted to kick his butt!!! We haven’t since CD7. Big jerk!

amanda- yep no problem….i think most women once you start having fertile CM its an an average of 4 to 5 days before you O

sparks10

Good morning ladiess! Hubby has serious baby fever, we were talking this morning and he had a dream last night that we had a little blonde haired blue eyed baby boy (husband has blonde hair and blue eyes) go figure lol, anyhow, we are very excited and hoping to receive a BFP this weekend!

cpalmer – How are you doing?

Kristy

dm I would guess that it is just a little leftover implantation bleeding. I’m sure it could take a while for it to come out. I never had implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy thought so I dunno.

Duffy
    Participant

yeah. only time will tell hun

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Thanks ladies for all the congrats! I have this awful feeling that tomorrow morning will bring a BFN. I just cant get all excited like I should be! I will keep everyone posted with the results in the morning! Kail & Lucy – Welcome and FX that your stay in TTC is short!

DiandClover

I’m just bugged that I wasted two tests!! lol, at least they were just dollar tests.

vonne0311

TT6….so you only took it for 1 month and got pregnant after the first dose? Seriously? did u have any side effects? i just started tonight. He said i should take it for 10 days and 4 days later my cycle should start, but if i start my cycle before the 10 day end, to contact him. so I take it, it work well for you. I hope to be pregnant by Valentines Day.. what u think?

nununoodle

C…On your hostile CM blog – I was wondering on what day did you start the increased water intake?

CD14… waitimg for a pos OPK..

Duffy
    Participant

I hope I get to join in the MAY 2010 gang lol!!!!! fingers are crossed that I am now in the 2ww (or 2WT) and that I have a sticky bean

bean6667

I had 53 hours labour and only got to 2cm before they took me for c-section, but then my son was nearly 11lb – they knew he was going to be big and just kept saying because i am tall he would fit through my pelvis – so i too will request another c-section should i be blessed with a bfp again!

amandajwolfe
    Participant

i have a question.. i took an OPK 2 days ago on CD16 and there was only one line. so today on CD18 @ 10am i took another and i had a faint second line but it was clearly there. at about 6pm i took another and the line was now barely visible.. any idea when i O’d or when im going to? thanks!!!

SamplingNo2

I also go to the bathroom after BD, but I lay in bed for 10-15 minutes to make sure that I don’t lose everything down the toilet, lol. Though I’ve heard that it’s good to lie in bed for at least 30 minutes on your back with your knees to your chest to get those spermies moving towards the goal (I’d be asleep with a mess in the bed in the a.m. if I did that!). And Bean – I think sperm can live in the body for up to a week, but in most cases, I think it’s three days. So sorry to hear about your mc, but hopefully things are better for you this time around. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.