General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 105,106 through 105,120 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

A2D
    Participant

BOOO Christine so sorry. Better luck this new cycle xxx

Cherryb0m

autumnmarie – i am soo sorry for you loss. welcome to the TTC forum! Everyone here is soo supportive and helpful 🙂

wantababy87

@mummy2aiden i will only b 12dpo i o late every month 🙁 happy testing an keep me informed 🙂 good luck

excitedmummy

hi girls!! im 4dpo,when r temps suppose to start going up if your charting and pregnant?mine were going up now today is the same as yesterday.am i out for this month???

Loopylou27

mommytoabi i think 9dpo might be a little early for af symptoms you sure your not geting bfp symptoms?? i felt like af was coming from 7dpo its a hard one cos the symptoms are practially the same just to torture us some more! maybe test at 11dpo ya never knw wat ya might get i got mine at 11dpo

boyOboy

Well took my 8th opk, twice a day one w/ FMU and one in the afternoon. All 8 have been positive. go figure.

lilpigz

Congrats Bean!..britmoncivais -Great. I have the 10miU and put all my faith in them,lol. Figures things are too good to be true. Good thing I have other hpt’s to pee on Friday then as well:-) Although I am pretty sure they will ALL be BFN…

tiffyy

hi ladies. dh and i are so happy we got ou BFP this mornin. we went around today and i got so sleepy we have to go home. i kind of wish i tested earlier to see how early i could get a positive for future references.

Cadesmommy

lol lil.pigz so funny

ArcticArlz
    Participant

the power of google, haha 🙂

JenninSoCal

Does anyone know if BDing can bring on implantation bleeding? An odd question.. but DH and I BD’d at about 7dpo – and afterward I had some rusty-darker blood when I wiped (TMI, sorry).. I’ve never bled from BDing.. so I got exciting thinking that maybe I have implantation and the BDing brought forward the blood?

Dsquared83

nun…..I’m confused….You have gotten a BFP and you havent gotten AF. Isn’t that a good thing?

gould4494

Dcs and turtlefur I have prayers out for the both of you!

tiffyy

i think u should test jaime. i cramp as if i was gonna have my af the day before and gut a full preg surge on af day.

turtlefur

Pinkie, so glad he’s doing well! Yeah, nurses really should collaborate with family more…it actually makes the job easier if ya just listen to the stuff family knows about the patient! Helped me with ICU patients all the time

Viewing 15 posts - 105,106 through 105,120 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.