General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 105,286 through 105,300 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Amanda42986
    Participant

Allie did you have someone look at it in person?? I don’t see a second line on the new pic you posted!!! 🙁 but it’s obviously easier to see in person if there is one.

Hey ladies, well im on 12 days of brown spotting. I know something is going on, I have a full feeling in my lower tummy and I stay bloated. My breast are also tender. Im gonna take a HPT tomorrow and if i get a negative i suppose i will be heading to my OBGYN. How long should i let this spotting go on for i visit my OBGYN??

alliegirl
    Participant

cd 14 here, lost of ovary pains yesterday and today. hoping I o soon. i’m also on clomid first round this time, I did 2 rounds with my son. cd 3 7 100 mg. praying it works.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

NIC maybe you o’d a little later then usual?

CaniacMom

Luv2teach, I doubt that you will need the pre-seed! Chances are in your favour that you will get your BFP within a few months on your own. I just started using Zestica because of the clomid side effects and because I felt the need to make changes as I was getting depressed that I would never see my BFP. Taralynn, I looked at your wedding photo. I LOVE that you included your dogs. We have a Siberian Husky and a Border Collie and I was worried about how they would be once DS came along, but it has been great. Your future baby will be very lucky to grow up with pets. Good luck with your testing — I don’t think my doctor would even order tests before 12 months of trying. I called well after a year had passed, and the first thing the secretary asked was how long we had been trying. Hopefully they will at least do some basic bloodwork to make sure your hormones and thyroid levels are where they are supposed to be. Racho, congrats! I’m willing to bet that it’s the real thing. Keep us posted! Blondebeauty, I’d be picking up a HPT if I were you!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

1stimemama its proberly still to early then hun.. Bex and amy haha yeh dw I dno why I said it either 😛 it was only a tiny bit .. Aww I don’t wanna get to excited like I did last month and be disapointed except this month at least I know iv o’d.

maybebaby4
    Participant

Sounds promising hun, implantation dip? It almost killed me, but I went to the toilet first thing and did/flushed my FMU before testing even crossed my mind… kicking myself now though… haha, nevermind,, I must remain strong lol

Amy011
    Participant

lol, dogs def know more! I miss having a dog, my folks have a huge dog and I just love going round to see the dog! lol, forget the folks!

terriann20

Alohamom it’s possible to see a quick drop just before ovulation fingers crossed xxx

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Its hiding for a few more days hopefully haha well im 16dpo!

Duffy
    Participant

Good luck kirkir I hope they call back soon

tk2

Has anyone heard from Seans today? She was pretty upset yesterday

iwantagirl3

Those of you that are late..is it possible you ovulated late? maybe that’s why its not showing up. Also…what hpt are you using? I have read and heard that FRER work the best at at getting results real soon. I hope you guys get a definite answer soon!

Eeyore

Well I have a starting point. I got my tests results today and my progesterone levels are very low. So I will be going in next week to discuss treatment. I am so glad I didn’t wait to get this test done. Hopefully will be on to getting my bfp in the next few months.

CaniacMom

Livanddomsmom, I think it is safe to BD now that the bleeding has more or less stopped. Zoehow, sorry to hear about your test results. I am quickly moving towards IVF, which is an expensive and difficult journey, but one that has a high chance of success. If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you? Because that also affects your best course of action and your chances of success. Since you only have one open tube, I think you would be best to see an RE to develop a plan. Unfortunately egg freezing is expensive and not very successful (although embryo freezing is much more successful). Congrats Luv2teach! Very happy for you! My bleeding appears to be AF, so I called the fertility clinic to set up my testing this month. I go for the ultrasound on Friday and I’m going to ask the doctor whether I should still take clomid this month since it completely messed up my cycle last month. I think I would prefer to do a natural cycle or to switch to Femara. Don’t want to have another 21 day cycle with no ovulation, especially since it is my monitored cycle. The one positive aspect is that I managed to book my baseline tests around my work schedule. I know that it won’t work out perfectly when I need the daily monitoring later in the month, but at least I can start out the cycle without having to be accommodated at work.

Viewing 15 posts - 105,286 through 105,300 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.