General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 105,646 through 105,660 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

tiffyy

amanda, that’s how convenient america is. lol

Flutterbi

I love this whole lunar thing! I used to work in the er and I swear it would ALWAYS be busy at the full moon. Also, friends in the OB dept say everyone goes into labor then too. I think it’s very possible that moon phases affect our cycles more than we imagine.

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

I took soy CD2-6. I was afraid to take to do too much so I did 80mgs the first 3 days and then went up to 120mg the last 2. I have a 30 days cycle and Oed on CD16 which was EXACTLY when I was supposed to. Soy seemed to make me have fertile CM a lot longer than if I didn’t take it. But we will have to see!!:)I am 3DPO and I fully plan on starting to take tests at 9DPO on…lol! (even though I know it will be a BFN especially that early) I can’t help myself!LOL! 🙂

Damnkat

Mommy to Abi- Yay for pos OPK!!!!! Get busy!!!!

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

AMANDA – well maybe that is all a good thing for sure then!! 🙂 GO SOY!! 🙂

ExoticKiwi

Oh my goodness. I didn’t realize it would take up so much space….sorry.

AMANDA
    Participant

yay cpalm! i am hopeful for you!!! this month is going by sooooo slow for me…

dmmarinewife

Morning damnkat. I’m just finishing up af also, so not its on to the fun part. Lol.

tiffyy

diane, i was 27 cyclle and last af is june 15, did i conceive in june or july?

lilpigz

mommy.to.abi – By Monday, you should surely have a darker line! HCG doubles every 48-72 hours within the first 2-4 weeks. If you are only 12dpo, it is still considered ‘early.’ You may have only implanted on 10dpo. My chemical was only faint bfp for 2 days, then it went to completely negative the third, and AF the day after that. I think AF was 2 days late for me then. Im sure you are just catching this pg in the very beginning and it will progress fine. You said you have ic’s, just poas with them until Monday:-)

excitedmummy

hi im here..

mamalindsey

Mommy-to-abi~c I’ll be praying your numbers go up

tiffyy

chica, that could be old blood, might wanna do a preg test than. i had that before and was preg.

data5112

Good morning, everyone! BFN for me, which I tried to tweak into a BFP!!! I think I see something faint, but don’t want to get my hopes up. AF is due tomorrow evening (ANYONE ELSE START AF AT NIGHT??), so I will know soon whether I’m pg. First time TTC is no fun during the 2ww! I have no idea if we’re fertile or how much to get my hopes up!

excitedmummy

errr..ff friend had told me yesterday i ovulated on day 15. now i put in my new temps and the red lines have gone..why does it do that??and said my data has changed what it thinkd blsh blah..mmm..

Viewing 15 posts - 105,646 through 105,660 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.