General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,621 through 10,635 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

kathy=^^=

yayyy…. for all the BFP’s… hopfully this will will be my month too… been TTC for almost 4 months now… im on CD 13 and waiting for ‘O’ time… if im right ‘O’ time will be monday next week… but the bad thing is that hubby will be out of town 🙁 so hopefully it will work out

xweegeex

goodluck youngmum

DiandClover

mommy2maddox: I agree with the other girls, you are under so much negative stress, it’s impacting your mood. Hopefully now that you have posted your intentions, and feel the weight lifted, you can start feeling better! 🙂

Emma31

Urgh, I do love my football and Rugby but my DH has had it on ALL afternoon and I’m really bored of it now.. I’m turning over at 8 though, for X-Factor… for the UK ladies, who do you want to win?? I just LOVE Matt (yum-my)….:-)

Hey all you Canadian ladies, fyi, Dollarama also carries pregnancy tests for ONE dollar! ONE DOLLAR! I picked up only two so I dont go POAS crazy, but I’m not testing until at least the 20th. Here’s to a happy wait!

xweegeex

i too seem to have lost any ‘symptoms’ – feel fine today, except my boobs are still a bit sore…..all my pains/cramps seem to have stopped….not sure what that means, but im already dying to test lol

Dsquared83

Morning Ladies!

desir..I don’t think the cramps are from being prego because a blood test would probably have picked up the hcg if you were having implantation . I definitely think you still have a chance that you good get a positive in a week or so…good luck ..PS welcome to the site!

Wow did the doc have any idea what caused your cycle to be so long ?

mommykeisha

Ladies I need opinions please…if its TMI I’m sorry…ok my AF has not showed up yet and it was supposed to show up on the 21 and I have not tested since the 20th. Well me and my kidos went and took a nap today and when I woke up…TMI ALERT…my boobs was soooooo sore to touch and they felt soooo heavy and I got very nauseous to smell! Any ideas?

I am in my TWW too 🙁

Emma31

Fingers crossed mama!!

RNEH

Aww congrats Nikki! C – I’m praying for ya!!!

Tpsmann

thnx Katiea 🙂 Im Off t th shops!!!

DiandClover

I’ve been lurking around the forum a lot today – feeling much better 🙂 I had the day off and it was sooooo relaxing!

Viewing 15 posts - 10,621 through 10,635 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.