General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106,621 through 106,635 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Hi ladies. Last time with my son I got pregnant the first month of trying so I never had to figure out the details much. I feel stupid for not knowing much about my body. Do you basically ovulate roughly 14 days from your first day of your period and then your period would be due 14 days from your day of ovulation? Is it pretty much the day your period would have been due that a pregnancy test would be able to come up positive?

DiandClover

Thanks C, I will check them out – I think if I Googled one more topic today my computer would explode!!

toomanyyrs

@ Angela03185 -> welcome to ttc. To me it sounds like you may have caught the egg but like you said it really is hard to know for sure until you test. Isure hope you get your BFP before DH leaves.

goingfor3

spotting has stopped…grrrr I only saw it once when I went to the bathroom now there was nothing. I am 2 days late now.. I don’t feel pg or that af is coming either. I am so afraid to test because I don’t know if our new insurance will cover it if I am pg. It begins July 1… We only had unprotected bd right after my last af and just a couple days ago so I don’t know how I could be pg (I know crazy things can happen though)… come on af!!!!!

smashley89

Congrats to all the bfp af is due tomorrow n I dont feel anythink eg cramps,sore boobs, I found out both times before af showed up that I was pregnant cause I felt something,or I felt wem af was coming a full week before… I feel nothimg tho..hopefully its a late implantation n ill feel something soon fx

I couldnt get out of work on time as we were super busy so i had to go this afternoon rather than this morn or i would have my results by now

RyanNeveMum

@ kayla snap I’m 9 dpo too testing tomorrow am (can’t wait any longer) with a test you can do 4 days early and again Sun/Mon when AF is due. Don’t think I’ve got any symptoms, I do feell a bit sicky in the mornings but that prob not had a good enough breakfast more than a pregnancy symptom. Need to know by Sun because we’re off to a theme park and you can’t go on half the rides if your preggars.

DiandClover

Jane, it might be ovulation pain – timing sounds right. If the pain keeps up for more than a couple of days or you develop a fever, get it checked by a doctor – might be an infection.

RyanNeveMum

@ Smashley can’t believe your doc won’t do a blood pregnancy test for you and your 10 days late Good luck hope you get your BFP soon. @ GGMarie and Mrs.Lipuoq congrats on your BFP H&H 9 months to you.

mummakristy

WANTING im feeling fine ive had cramps and boobs are heavy nipples have like white dots on them sorry if to much info lol ive never had morning sickness with any of my babys witch is a big a+ im going to count i ovulated on the 11th june untill i have blood test tuesday

smashley89

This is why im on here u all make me feel better.. If i think about i cud be cycle buddy… My cycles r normal after miscarriage so on day 2still.. So as they say jump bak on the horse…xxxx

tiffyy

cherry. … so all this time i thought your fertile days are the best time

GG- Is there anyway that you can just see a different OB/GYN? If the hospitals wont test you and your dr wont test you then you NEED to go somewhere else. If I were you I would go to every DR in the dang state to get my answer. Make an appt with another dr.. Tell them you are pregnant. Make them test you, maybe even ultrasound if you are far enough along, then take it to ur other dr (if u still want to see them) and say ‘HERE!!’. lol Like mommymachine said, its very important you find out whats going on!

cpalmer

watery is good! its fertile just not as much as EWCM….thats all i ever get…i never get EWCM

turtlefur

@hoping…there’s plenty of time hon…had my first at 33, now ttc for #2 at 37! 25 seems so young to me…relax & it’ll happen 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 106,621 through 106,635 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.