General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,711 through 10,725 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

tiffyy

avenue, well, i actually made thebigtomato mad by telling someone if they’re healthy and bd every other day and morning and night for 5 days around ov u’re bound to get preg this morning….

Praying4num2

Congrats Clares4th!!! H&H 9 months

Dsquared83

How are u this morning? I saw your chart….It looks very promising to me!

hey all… not sure when i got my period last month( i kno it wasnt this late tho) but i havent gotten it yet this month… fingers crossed… im gunna test the first week of july…

ToveAndBrody

My baby is 11 months, I’m trying to decide if I want another one. My husband already does…but I don’t know, I’m pretty happy with one. I AM 40!! though so it’s now or never right? My periods are good and regular and I heard you are most firtle after a pregnancy. I read this stastistic though…’37 out of 1000 births are to women age 35-39, only 7 out of every 1000 births are to women age 40-44’….that’s not very many, and I bet most of them got ‘help’, and I don’t believe in that (for myself)
    Anyone else this age and dealing with the now or never-ness??

gould4494

🙁 I sure hope not mommy to abi! I wanna see ur BFP soon!

DiandClover

Hey Ashes – the forum has been super busy at times, and dead silent at other times today! lol – I am off work today, my son is out with DH, so I’m hanging out working on my site and chatting. I have a basket of laundry staring at me from the couch too. Oh well, time to fold : /

Well Ladies…. Its CD1 for me. AF showed up right on time. I kinda knew she would. Getting a BFN yesterday at 14dpo was the harsh part, her arriving this morning was suspected. So here we go again! I will trudge through this long 40 day cycle like a champ! lol…. I need to order more opks and DH and I are both doing vitamins and what not to help. Im glad he’s being proactive this cycle with me.

tiffyy

slh, i am 5 weeks preg. i thought it wold tok a while longer so i never bu thigs to prep, but now that i am i dun have enuff time to prep.

IM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD!!!! i just realized today is the 14th!!!!!!!! last month i got my period on the 14th………… as of midnight i am officially late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i am hoping and wishing that i am pregnant and that our try worked!!!!!

cpalmer

kennas…i would just wait for AF to come and then start keeping track, the first day of full flow ( where u need a pad or tampon–not spotting) is CD1

Lisa

alicia – where did you get your 50 OPKs from?

tiffyy

i though dr dun let you go up to 40 weeks

gould4494

Mommytoabi it also looks like u bd’d just right! My last chart is on my profile if u want to compare, I wish I woulda got a bd in before my pos but I at least got in an early bd on day of o and then again later that night so I’m hoping I caught the egg, but urs does look promising to me!

slh1980

excited, how long have you been trying? I’m around 9 dpo now–wouldn’t it be great for both of us to get bfp’s this month? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 10,711 through 10,725 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.