General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 108,016 through 108,030 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DebiH

peachesmommy – Yay!!!!! Congrats!

PINCHY

Ive been TTC for 3 months with #2 and it took 3 years with DD :o( How about you guys?

USMCwife

refinnejlee- I keep gettin a sharp pain in my uterus too, it isnt constant but ive deff felt it twice already

goaliegirl

I wish that was all i needed to take to get a regular cycle. I have PCOS sometimes will skip AF for a month. Its quite frustrating as it becomes harder to track ovulation

refinnejlee

Hippiechic…I agree…GO TEST!!!! YAY!

Dsquared83

Lovemyfamily……..I’ve been TTC for 6 months and this will be my first child.

Diane-lol $18 for one?! Neverrr!! lol. I think one is about $8/$9 here in NJ. But I got 5 for $22 at Walmart…Im so convinced Im preggo and Im gonna be heartbroken if Im not. But if it is my time then it is my time…if not…I’ll keep trying.

Dsquared83

lol….Is the low hcg a normal thing?

DiandClover

Ladies, I have changed my name for the first time since TTC baby #2. Over 1000 days ago I came to IAP as ‘Preggers31’ then I was Diane-taketwo, as in ‘lets try this baby thing again, shall we? But the name was getting old and I felt like it should be Diane-taketwentytwo!! lol! So, Di-Smiley is born and will be sticking around, SMILE ON!!!

abigailsmommy
    Participant

HUGS Dawn :-)))) blydansmommy – welcome and there sure is alot more to TTC than I ever thought!!

adkarg
    Participant

Sherry- That is so exciting!! The faint line you are describing is what I got at 9DPO.. I still had a relatively faint line at 11 DPO. I’m so excited! I hope you get a BFP when you test again!!!
    LiseyB- Congrats on your BFP!! How exciting!

punky

Well ladies, thanks to ALL who offered advice. The doc hasn’t called back, go figure. Well I did what many of you suggested and just held her down and forced it to her w/ a dropper. It wasn’t pretty but it worked !! Yay. She was laughing and smiling at me a few minutes later so I don’t feel too bad about doing it either. You guys are great. Such a wonderful support group on here, what would do without ya?!! *hugs*

DiandClover

Hey Rylans, I have a link on my page to my TTC website, ‘help for anyone TTC’ I think is the link I am talking about. I have a section on there about CM and cervix position that may help. Basically CM through the cycle is as follows: after AF, 1. creamy and lotion like (not usually fertile) 2. thin lotion to watery: beginning of fertile window, BD! 3. watery to EWCM: peak fertility. BD! BD! BD! 4. creamy to pasty/tacky/dry (perhaps slight yellow tinge) post ovulation and not fertile.

mfbrown

Basically there shouldn’t be a problem unless a + blood type at some point made it into your blood stream and mixed with yours and then your body would have reacted to it creating antibodies that would thereon be in effect to help fight it off if it happened again in the future. It’s a precaution that they do the shot more than anything.

Horne2010

zoehow- This a 1st for me…..how long did it last because it has already stopped

Viewing 15 posts - 108,016 through 108,030 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.