General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 108,271 through 108,285 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aselleck26
    Participant

wow diane your new doc sounds awesome. mine is pretty awesome. he delivered me and all 9 of my brothers and sisters and all 13 of my nieces and nephews. and of course miss madison. i guess you could say hes the family doc lol.

Thank you [email protected]! Does anyone have any suggestions on how often to BD? My fiance will start to wonder if I ask to BD, so I will just give in to his needs more 😛 I have done the OPK etc like a year ago, and that fertility thing. Well according to all that humbo-jumbo I am fertile. I pray to God that it does not take us that long!

Duffy
    Participant

Good morning ladies….wow the 50,000 comment…well done girls….boy you have been a chatty bunch I had to got to pg 21 to find my last comment before going to bed lol

Wyattsmommy

wow back here again been almost 2 years we TTC our first for 2 years and here we are a year later ttc with no BFP and all i have to blame is stupid depo shot that stuff is awful should be pulled right off the marked its made ttc a nightmear anyone have any advice thats used it im so ready for baby # 2 and with so many BFN im not sure what to try anymore we just got very lucky with our first!!

cpalmer

great….thats all i need , an anovulatory cycle when its my LAST cycle TTC!?!?! WTH!

ambermiracle
    Participant

So I just took an OPK and it was positive. So I tell hubby lets get down to buisness and he says, ‘Cant. I’ll bhe late for work and I have to shower and eat. I …..’ Really? We’ve got an hour. He works 10 mintues away. the math isnt adding up! GARHHH!

amandajwolfe
    Participant

CONGRATS on the BFP readyfornumber2!!!!!!!!

jenica

Congrats Brandy and Bex!!!!

DiandClover

Sorry to hear AF arrived for a few overnight 🙁 But good luck for next cycle!!! Hang in there!!!

amw050383
    Participant

Good morning ladies! CD 16 and I feel like I may be getting sick…go figure right before Christmas! I have been overly tired the past couple of days and kind of sore feeling. Tried to have a beer last night and only got a couple of sips down before I felt like I was going to vomit everywhere. Feeling a little nauseous this morning. Please, please, please just wait till AFTER christmas!! Freakin Fantastic! Hahah!

MeganH

Okay, well this is our first cycle since the miscarriage and even though I do not think I am pregnant I really wish I was…..of course most of us do! I really wish because I just found out the other day at work that at the first of the year our insurance is changing which means I will have to go to another hospital, it could be much worse of an ordeal but I have had all three kids at the same hospital and through the same dr.’s clinic. If I were to get pregnant this month I could keep the same dr. because if you are in your second trimester then you can keep the same dr. before they make you switch, it would be cutting it close to the second trimester but I think it would be close, who knows! Congrats to any new BFP’s out there and hopefully they keep coming.

Wyattsmommy

well to be honest neither because we had such a hard time with our first as soon as he was 5 months old we started trying saying if it happens it happens and well it hasnet happend and with DH going back to Afghanistan and God forbid something happend I would want Wyatt to have a sibling so we have 8 weeks left and so im hoping to catch an egg so im trying all possible ways! but with our first I used only OPKs that i got at walmart i think? they always came back neg. so im hoping these will work never tried temp charting though

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Haha sure is. .. Im still very puzzled with my af, even when u go to the toliet ur p is usually the colour. But mine is almost clear :s.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

wennnndddyyy! TEST!! lol

cpalmer

inked, i have an ovarian cyst which can cause false positives bcuz they can secrete hCG

Viewing 15 posts - 108,271 through 108,285 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.