General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 108,481 through 108,495 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Again, i am feeling sick to my stomach. Im sooooooo hoping this is a good sign ugh. Im going to be so sad if im not pregnant cause i will be stopping TTC until later. I really dont want to do that but either i get pregnant this month or i quit. 🙁

MrsBolden

does anyone know anything that helps with wisdom teeth pain and is ok during pregnancy?

hey girls this might sound silly, but how long after you ovulate can you do a hpt?

RainbowRach

OMG I fell asleep, wack! straight out for two hours!

daisymae

Thanks dianetake2! I ended up starting my period this morning 🙁 I went off the pill 2 months ago and we decided to ‘really’ start trying in June but this month I just got so excited about the whole thing again! I would like to start chatting with you ladies! By month 17 there are not as many chatters 🙂

Stainbacks

good afternoon ladies, I hope all is well. The talk about cookies today have made me really hungry. *think to myself, yummmmm cookies*

DiandClover

I also find it funny that you can buy pee mugs on peeonastick.com… they have a picture of a pregnancy test on them with the words, My Pee Cup and ‘CAUTION: This mug is tainted with residual hormones. Drinking from it may result in obsessive line-analyzing and compulsive test-purchasing. Not to mention yellow coffee.’

Mandy41186

Hey Ladies , How is everyone? CD 22 for me and 4 or 5 dpo! Af is due Dec 31. Hopefully she wont show and I will get my bfp before 2008 is over with.

brieblue

I finally have my positive OPK!! I can’t believe it, I’ve been waiting so long for this!!

excitedmummy

i had a very vivid dream lastnight that i took a hpt and it was positive like straight away,felt soo real..

jun2103

Ok advice please… My AF is due tomorrow… You think I could test now and if I am it would show? I would love to take the test before DH gets home and then surprize him somehow tonight if its pos! Im just a little scared to test, afraid to be disappointed… So should I do it? Or wait…?

Rooey
    Participant

Hahaha

laurakay1987

I would wait as well, I would wait at leat till you was a few days late.

Lookalike

I’m very happy, but still a little nervous that it will turn out to be a mistake or I will loose it. I guess those are natural fears.

Hello im Nikki and I had a Tubal Revesal on 4/30. I am a 1 tuber and its 8cm and set for repeat hsg and to start clomid in June . I lost the left due to an ectopic rupture when my tubes were still tied. I am testing on the 18 or 19th. I O’d late based on opks and temps. Af is due on the 23rd. I had brown spotting on 5 dpo and temps are high right now. I am okay if I am not pregnant this cycle as I just started. Positive opk was on 7th and 8th and BD only on the 8th. I wasnt truly TTC yet. Baby dust and patience dust to everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 108,481 through 108,495 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.