General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 108,646 through 108,660 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Healingheart

diane-taketwo: week seems like forever 🙂 ok will do

xweegeex

happy belated birthday ryders!! hope u had a great day!! we’ve got the same starsign, its my bday on wednesday 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

Good morning ladies – sorry but there is now new here to report. congrats on all of the new BFPs!!!! hopefully I’ll O this weekend as it is a long weekend and hubby will be around for 3 days without having to go to work!!!!!!!!!!!! bring on the BD and the O.

Courtxoxo

..Wow, my BB have been extremely sore today..I’ve never really had that..I’m assuming it’s from ovulating yesterday?! Which is weird it’s really bothersome the month we’re TTC! I guess it could be I’m more intuned with my body being as I’m ‘obsessed’ with becoming pregnant..IDK?!

AbbottBaby3
    Participant

Hard with my last name though, I can’t name my kid Gabby Abbott!!!!

BabyBeautiful
    Participant

I hope you ladies who are on the 2ww and are experiencing symptoms are in fact preggo but dont let it ruin your xmas if youre not, just look upon it as 2011 being your year in which you wil finally have your babies!! AF came for me on Wed and I had convinced myself I was pregnant cos I had sore boobs, cramos but more inportantly was 4 days late which never happens. So dont lose faith if you get BFN, I am looking forward to drinking this xmas and getting pregnant in the new year!!

TTCbby1

LOL thanks Diane!

pugdunn
    Participant

Does anyone know about HCG levels? Do you buy a kit for this or do you have to go to your doctor?

RNEH

Haha whoops had you all freaked out for a moment! Sorry! So we’re dealing wih potty training today. Anyone with older kids have any good advice? I’d love to hear it!

brandyleigh
    Participant

Does anyone know anything about the first response fertility montitor? You are to take it on the third day of your period and if the line is darker that the control line then your fsh is to high and you don’t have good ovarian reserve but if the line is lighter or not there then you are in normal fsh range. Well anyway i grabbed the wrong test out of the box this morning and i took the fertility monitor and when i went to check it there is a faint line there so what does that mean now since my period isn’t due another 2-3 days? so technically that test shouldn’t of been done for 5-6 days? and if i am getting a faint line now wouldn’t that mean that my fsh is high now since it registered it 5-6 days before i was due to use that? and does fsh rise when you are pregnant?

cpalmer

lol oh god sarah
    what is it?????

Tpsmann

So its 0137am here in oz did a test got my BFP today Im so Happy Thank You God I pray St Gerard Patron St of Motherrs t Bless us All with Sticky babies Im so Happy girls 9months TTC 🙂

cpalmer

yorkie 🙂 make love not babiessssss! thats what i tell my hubby anyways

alliegirl
    Participant

what days did you ladies take clomid? I took it 3-7 last cycle and had a 30 day cycle.

cpalmer

yes danah, hang in there 🙂 ur not out until AF shows!! i know what its like to test early and get discouraged 🙂 chin up!!

Viewing 15 posts - 108,646 through 108,660 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.