General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 108,661 through 108,675 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

refinnejlee

Coco…you should go and read my latest blog!!!!!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Any ever get lots of cramping after O day?

mommymachine

ajoke – YES, my mother-in-law thinks we are nuts, but my mom is very supportive. I have 3 DS so I would love to get that DD.

DiandClover

xwee – spotting at ovulation is quite normal! One of three things 1. the estrogen surge just before O can make the blood lining shed a little 2. the follicle rupturing can cause some spotting 3. All the BDing has irritated the cervix, which is full of capillaries – some may have broken, and led to spotting. All normal stuff!! 🙂

kaylamama

So so sorry to hear about the miscarriage, reffinejlee.
    🙁 ..hugs

Omega I would say you Od Sunday or yesterday if your temping you should be seeing a rise in your temps and once there is a 3 day thermal shift FF will confirm O

BethQ
    Participant

Question of my own: So, CD 16, lots of EWCM, yet still no positive on OPK. What are the odds I have EWCM way ahead of time and I’m a late O’er? I’m gonna keep testing, but I’m really afraid that I’m going to end up with another weird cycle like I had in November, and I’ve ALWAYS been like clockwork.

C …. Go take a tylonal or a hot shower and lay down it might help. Hope u feel better : (

cnjsmum
    Participant

Kaylamama, I will be 13dpo sat or 14dpo sun. think i will test sun morning. So we can be testing buddies! Yaaaa! I have had light cramping on and off through the night and this morning. Feels like af cramps, but seems way too early for that. Am hoping that it is something to do with implantation. Crazy or anyone else remember cramping up to a week before af was due, but got bfp?

Cherryb0m

ds – o wow!!! thats great news!!!

Loopylou27

millie ~ i defo ovulated i temp and use cbfm you probly have when you thought you have too but 7-8dpo is very early for a bfp 9dpo is more realistic but still no guarantee …your not out until af shows

biziemom
    Participant

all the talk about teeth and coffee i feel like brushing my teeth again and making some coffee. so ……brb

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I meant cilest, stupid auto spell!

Duffy
    Participant

yay!!! I just weighed myself and I have lost some weight (about 5kgs in total) despite my hubby’s comment this morning that my BBs are definately looking bigger!

Kiley315

Hey Ladies…..I have been trying to concieve for 28 months now….We have started doing fertility treatments and are on our second round of clomid. This month we are about to take the trigger shot also. Just wondering if any one else has taken Clomid and the trigger shot and what to expect (symptom wise) and how successful it is…

Viewing 15 posts - 108,661 through 108,675 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.