General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 108,736 through 108,750 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Chrissi10990

this is what i found so far:
    With an EARLY pregnancy test you can get a positive as soon as a day or two after implantation. Whether or not the tests you have will work depends on how sensitive they are. Early pregnancy tests usually detect hCG at a level of 25 or more. Regular pregnancy tests detect hCG at 50 or more. So it depends on what level your test detects hCG.

Damnkat

If no BFP this month I’m jumping on the preseed wagon too!!!

sarahl

since a couple days past ovulation, i have been cramping everyday. i wonder if this is a good sign? i am now 9dpo

lilpigz

3.girls.mom- Good deal:-)…and they are so cheap you can become a poas addict without any guilt,lol…and4eva -((hugs)) I can imagine how frustrated you are:/…stardust25- 4 weeks after delivery? Sounds like you are Ovulating. Same happened with me, I took OPK’s to confirm it though….lonivk -Prayers and a quick recovery, physically and emotionally♥…alicia-n-baby -FX that egg is digging in…katimae-So sorry AF showed up uninvited and unwelcomed, as usual.

bluestar

C -is there anywhere else you can go? have they put you on the waiting/cancellation list? hunny your just like me… looking into every possible factor or thing that it may be…we tend to worry ourselves more than is needed sometimes when you want something so bad, i’m hoping that all is good and your possible little bean is just chillin,,being as sticky as possible…;)

MummytoJude

Praying- I have heard of that condition before. Horrible as your last few years have been, atleast you have proven to yourself you can get pregnant and carry. Sorry if that comes across wrong don’t mean it in a bad way. Sounds like you would be a good candidate for IUI. Would you go down the route of assisted fertility?

sarahl

boyoboy—i’m sorry! 🙁 i just must be fertile mertile. i have no idea. you will get your postive. just stay strong. dont stress about it too muich, its not good for you

mummy2three

This site still isn’t fixed!?! 10 DPO today and I’m not going to test til I’m late. I can’t handle seeing a bfn again. Only a few more days to wait…it’s fathers day here in Australia next Sunday and man I hope I have got the best present for DH ever…a positive HPT!!!

DiandClover

C – Palmer or C – Cazz.. or anyone – lol

Damnkat

loveher- congrats on the BFP. What a great fathers day present!

southstar

i needa buy some of this preseed stuff, is it expensive?

LoveMadeUs

I called a nurse, she said it must have been a chemical. I am feeling pretty weak. There are too many clots and to much blood and pain.

tiffyy

ready, omg i am so w/u

Chriscadia
    Participant

Taylorttc – I use early-pregnancy-tests.com, never had a problem with them. I’ve been TTC’ing and following this site for 10 months now. Yes many women have gotten pregnant with preseed but not every woman have. Maddys Mom – Wishing you a BFP!

HappyForest

i think its kinda mean that someone who spends months on here and makes good friends with these girls here automatically has to stop coming, or just come and say ‘hi’ and not talk, just bc they get prego first

Viewing 15 posts - 108,736 through 108,750 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.