General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 108,871 through 108,885 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cindaz

Really wish i new what was going on with my body 3days late Negative test very moody headaches had cramp for 2days arghhhh

tiffyy

my mom had me when she was 45, but that’s cuz she had 12 kids and there was no preventative back then. i always feel like my parents were grandparents and i knew that when i get married or have kids they won’t be around. my mom is still alive but she’s not strong enough to even hold a baby for long. i learn and accept all those. if she lives to see my kids great if not then i will be ok, i’m not happy but i’ll be ok.

loraclacey

Clara: No worries! I had to look that one up lol

Mommyof2boys

oh. well im beginning to think that i have NO clue when i ovulate. this is frustrating

I’ll post a picture of my negative from a few days ago with the one from this morning. It just doesn’t look very pink to me. Almost whitish clearish if you know what I mean. Anyone have experience with this good or bad?

Cherryb0m

i got tons of pimples when i was pregnant, it was horrible

alliegirl
    Participant

I used soy iso this month 160 on cd 3 7 o’ed on cd 18 bfp today 12dpo!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Well maybe ur not out yet LC I hope not! DUFFY that is a great idea you need all the rest u can get!

alliegirl
    Participant

I was ovulating but not well. is what the doc said i’d get temp shifts but not good ones, and the eggs were not of good quality.

nic22pow

Thanks babe!! I know men eh?? ha ha I just text DH to see what he thinks of the name.

flmommy

ME!! luv2teach. I had cramps off and on since 4-5dpo. And I also only usually get cramps right before af, and during ovulation. So im keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us! Im 11dpo today, so we will see. 🙂

Damnkat

Xuxa- most people have a temp drop before O. You should have at least 3 days in a row of elevated temps to indicate O.

2plus1maybe
    Participant

@alohamom3 – dnt know how I made it thru the day but I did…been feeling crampy today but not sure if that’s becoz of AF approaching or what…also hubby just said HE feels my breast have gotten slightly bigger LOL…like I need further encouragement to drive me even more crazy right now…only time will tell like I said before if its in fact just AF playing withme…or the real thing…hope u ladies r doing well tho!

Seansmom0808

LMAO HAHA you crack me up hoping

loraclacey

Amanda: I’m so glad you’re back! I actually was thinking about you yesterday and hoping you hadn’t dropped off the map altogether. I’m glad everything looks good and I hope your body is just getting prepared for a H&H 9 months soon to come! TaraLynnnn: Yay!! That’s wonderful news! Alohamom: I’m so sorry. It’s terribly disappointing when our bodies don’t act like we expect them to, especially when timing is so crucial!

Viewing 15 posts - 108,871 through 108,885 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.