General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,156 through 109,170 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Tashwith3

milliesmummy – if you know when you ovulated, I would leave it until 14 days after that. I wasted 6 tests last month until AF came on CD 36. I know I ovulated on CD 21, so that means 14 days between my ovulation and AF. Everyone’s different I know, but I would think any test done 14 after ovulation was accurate. There’s always hope until AF arrives!

yorkiepuggle

I am still all crampy girls, my first BD session was May 22, and we also BD on the 23rd 24th & 25th. We took the last 2 nights off. I hope I a preggo, and if not, I hope I didn’t O in the last 2 days that we took off BD’ing. My CM was non exsistent in the last 2 days, but on the days we BD’ed it was clear and fertile looking so, I hope for a June BFP. How are you all doing today? Dana

xweegeex

oh & goodluck for O day coming mommy2, hope it leads to a bfp for u 🙂

DiandClover

Hey wanna – looks like your body tried to O on CD 15 (all signs were there) but the egg might not have ‘made it out of the gate’ so the more recent O possibility (last week) might have been attempt #2 – hopefully eggie made a break for it this time!! lol!

xweegeex

aak keep testing jst incase…..how long have u been using OPKs? Iv been using them since cd 11, but im usually a late Oer, iv had barely any line there up until tonights which was slightly darker which might mean my surge is comin, hopefully ul get a pos any day now, GL

ArcticArlz
    Participant

this whole process takes WAY too long 😀 I’m CD9 and have told DH what we are BD every other day from now till the 12th of June. Then the dreaded TWW, uggg! I feel like it’s been over a month since CD1!!! I can’t imagine waiting to test.

xweegeex

Happy birthday to me! 27 today……aaaaaaaah lol! Also 1dpo, aaaaaah! Lol

ArcticArlz
    Participant

I really like Charlie for a girl, but I might be bias as it’s my name with a CH in front.:)

katmoma

baby beautiful i really look up to you being so positive after being 4 days laert and getogn bfn after all those pregto symtoms..haev all that same stuff right nwo and its made me reel my hopes back just a wee lil bit and be prepared for the fact its just my body palying tirks on me again thanx hun and good luck for 2011

TTCbby1

Hey Diane, how long does the LH surge usually last? Is it normal to get more than one day of +

HelluvaAngel
    Participant

pugdunn~ You need to go to your Dr. They have to get your blood taken.

I was just about to shout congrats too R and N

ajoke
    Participant

Well I’m on the fence right now…Had spotting this morning , 5am, and thinking AF is finally back after 20 months and excited to get my OV calender up and running and now nothing! Don’t know if AF forgot how to do her job or it being the slight, very slight possibility of implantions bleeding????

ArcticArlz
    Participant

……the suspense is killing me sara 😀

BethQ
    Participant

Congrats Tps! That’s wonderful news!

Viewing 15 posts - 109,156 through 109,170 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.