General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,201 through 109,215 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

thebigtomato

princess – Yeah, I im-ed hubby at work and told him ‘heads up! bd tonight!’ He thought it was funny.

RyanNeveMum

@ turtlefur sorry about your great niece but as you say her sister is getting stronger ever day which is good news.

Cherryb0m

about 10 min before i got sick

Amber242
    Participant

nighty night ladies 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

thirdtime – I’m so sorry AF showed up on you, I really hope this next month is your month.

RyanNeveMum

@ jojo when I was induced during the early stages I was given a birthing ball until they needed to put a clip on ryans head (he wouldn’t keep still for the tummy moniter) but he kept knocking it off when he moved I got my epi not long after that.

hopingme

LOL! you ladies really make my day! Happy POAS and BFP to all!! :o)

Yeah damnkat, the wanderer returns safe & sound :o) bet your DD is made up! x

SarahD

Hey ladies! I was on this site back in January before DH deployed. We tried once, but no luck. oh well. He got back two weeks ago exactly. We were going to try again in Sept because I want a summer baby but I just took a HPT and I am pregnant!!! crazy because I have had none of the symptoms I had with y DD.

turtlefur

GEEZ is it June 14 yet? LOL, is it even June yet? Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock…..darn 2WW

hopingme

DO IT cherrybOm!! other wise youre gonna wanna do it the whole day!! baby dust!!***

Mine doesnt show that. Do you girls live in the US?

AMANDA
    Participant

oh and ive lost 6 lbs in the past 2 days, pregnancy has this way of jump starting my metabolism, hopefull i am preggo, i really want a march bday for some reason so *FINGERS CROSSED*!!!!!

@ Turtlefur….. Friday tester here too if I can wait that long … that would be cd 31

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Evening ladies, hope everyone is doing well tonight, this morning DH called me and told me that his buddy’s stag party was going to be at our house!! So frantically cleaned, and am now hiding in the bedroom while they party.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,201 through 109,215 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.