General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,261 through 109,275 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aww sorry kbpc!

Chriscadia
    Participant

My O is coming in the next few days. OPK’s are not positive yet we’re trying to BD everyday this time around. I did Soy-Isoflavones this month which is new. It’s like natural Clomid. I’m also taking EPO, does wonders for CM. Hopefully month 10 is gonna be the end of my TTC journey!

yay c is back!!!!!!!

escribo86

YAY!!!!!!!!!! My HCG level on Monday was 222, and my HCG level on Wednesday was 551!!! I’m pregnant and the baby is doing great! I can’t believe it! I was concerned because I haven’t had any symptoms yet, but I guess I had absolutely nothing to worry about!!! Baby dust to everyone!!!!

AMANDA
    Participant

im not diane …. but that sounds like ovulation! i would go BD BD BD if i were u! also, i get that during my fertile time, when it starts i get TMI TMI TMI like a glob of thick cm, and then the rest is watery ewcm…

amw050383
    Participant

Hello ladies! This is my first month TTC and I am 5 dpo and feeling kinda blah! I know its probably too soon to feel this way if I was pregnant! My nipples are very tender/sore to the touch, a crampy feeling in my left side, mild back ache, and just feel kinda blah. Is this normal? My period is due next Friday/Saturday so this could just be the beginning phases of AF coming too I know. Just wanted to get someone elses input! I am new at all of this but very excited!!

Amallama
    Participant

OK I posted a pic, not great but ….

sweetpea25

Hey ladies cycle day 12 here still no signs of O I use to O on day 11 but since the d&c everything is lost and confusing. My goal is to just bed everyother day. I think that’s how I got pg with my son both my babies where a opsie and now that I’m trying its so hard..

DiandClover

Then BD often Yvonne!… OPKs are not perfect, and may not always detect your surge, so always BD before and after an OPK shows almost positive/positive. Good luck!

Mamaof2soon3

HEY LADIES THERE A IAP TTC FACEBOOK GROUP! IT IS VERY PRIVATE JUST CONTACT Love*Made*Us AND SHE WILL B ABLE TO ADD YOU TO THE GROUP!!!

Seansmom0808

thank you all ladies for all your support with my son not walking yet i really appreciate it. it really helps alot. im glad i can go somewhere where people understand me :0)

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Keegan – Boooo!! I’m sorry love!

mamacass1219

wow! this ttc forum is HOTT!… i don’t think i’ve ever been in one where everyone is actucally online at the same time!…usually i’ll post something, and then 2 hours later one person may respond! haha.. theres just a bunch of us who want to be preggo i guess!.. good luck to us all, baby dust! and thanks for all the comments earlier, too many to thank indiviudally! haha.

BlessedBee

Magen I’m sorry to hear your loss. I’ve had 2 mc one I received d/c and my 2nd was natural. Dc you are out so the emotional pain of seeing isnt there just had cramping for a few days after. I also bled foreve! It seemed like 6 weeks! With my natural it was hard to see what was passing, I was lucky my physical pain from cramps were minimal but heard they can be pretty bad. I only bled for 4 days and cycle resumed normally right away! D/C took a few months before my cycle straightened out. You are in my thoughts take care!!

sjfrasher

Okay… I know this sounds silly but I have been having weird syptoms that’s usally not normal for me! I have been having cramping in my stomach, and food just doesn’t seem to taste right to me anymore! I have asked some of my friends that have kids if i could be preggers and they all say I could be! My BB have been hurting every so often. But like I told them that it has only been 5 days since we have tried and there is no way possible that I would know now would there be? I should just go buy a test but I’m nervous and excited at the same time!! My last AF was either aug 5 or 6th can’t remeber what dated exactly! So what do y’all think?

Viewing 15 posts - 109,261 through 109,275 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.