General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,396 through 109,410 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

alohamom3
    Participant

@plus2 I’m happy to hear you made it through the day. I still have 5 hours to go. It doesn’t help that I got a half snow day and was home cooking. Grr I just want to go home and pout. Your Hubby is sweet. I wish mine was home he told me last hight he missed my cooking and having me in my spot. Made me cry. I send you lots of baby dust. I hope you get to move to the weekly’s

Amy011
    Participant

omg hoping you are so funny!!

Looks promising Tara ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats on your BFP! To you as well Seeg ๐Ÿ™‚ So awesome for you both. Sounds like you’ll be joining this group in a couple weeks Amanda ๐Ÿ™‚ Yahhhhh! I had a rough day today. Just felt SO hopeless and sad. I don’t want to tell anyone bc they often just tell me reasons or to be thankful/enjoy my little girl./ All those things are true and I love/enjoy my daughter completely but that doesn’t make the pain, sadness and disappointment any less. Anyways, sorry for the sadness. I hope it’s ok to vent that stuff here

AnnasMomma
    Participant

Hi ladies! October was my husband and mine’s first month TTC. I started my period on Thursday night… pretty bummed. We didn’t have to ‘try’ with my daughter… so I guess I had just assumed that it would just happen. I’m pretty crushed… but I’m hoping that next month is our month. Any advice??

alohamom3
    Participant

welcome amberc88 may your time here be short. @kitty79 most of us understand the need to pee on a stick ๐Ÿ˜‰ LOL

DiandClover

The success rate for IVF depending on a woman’s age, ranges from 38.8.% (age: less than 35) to 10.9% (age: 41-42). IUI success rates seem to vary, but it looks like 75% of women are pregnant withing 6 rounds of IUI… thebigtomato might have better stats on that… IVF may be the only option for women who have blocked tubes, or other issues that physically stop the sperm from getting to the egg. IVF tends to be the ‘last resort’ for many couples who really want to try for a biological child of their own… well, before resorting to a surrogate, or something more extreme.

Janbaby09

No O for me. I am back on the Provera wagon.

Justine

jenny–look down below ๐Ÿ™‚

herecomesno2

Hi Ladies! how are we all today? So my partner and I finally got some good news! Apparently my cycles are slowly getting back to normal and i have ovulated on the 18th of this month! Don’t think we are in with a chance tho but i’m just excited that i’m nearly back to normal after so long!! So I’m 3DPO, is anyone else the same?

babyblue1

Thanks girls. Oh also, should I only rely on temps taken REALLY early in the am (i.e. 5:30am)? Or can i take it later as long as it’s the same time everyday?

terriann20

Duffy im testing on the 12th if no af which would make me 3 days late so earliest i could test is 10th if no af. As af due the 9th bbs still sore n had an awful nightmare lastnight wierd for me as i havent had one in years xx

Well ladies after ten days of brown spotting, i am bleeding bright red and very crampy. Would i consider this CD 1?

chemmommy, I just posted this almost exact same thing! Hopefully we will both be getting out BFP soon.

Justine

that sucks tabs and alicia—sorry. ๐Ÿ™ tabs. never heard of those tests? why not try the clearblue ones? those are known for their accuracy ๐Ÿ™‚

lovinlivin

((Hugs)) terriann20….hopefully AF will be a no show.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,396 through 109,410 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.