General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,426 through 109,440 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DM- I am testing Tuesday because if it is negative I will be enjoying some champagne for New Years. I’ve always gotten a positive 10 DPO and I will be 11 so I feel comfortable with that. For some reason all month I’ve felt the need to test Sunday, so I may test tomorrow for hoots and giggles. I don’t think I am, I think all my symptoms are courtesy of my mind, but who knows.

Eeyore

OMG I got a line, on a frer within 1 min OMFG please let this be real

luvmykiddos

I agree shay! We need a BFP from someone… I’m close to you herecomes2, I’m at 7 dpo today.. Tested at 5dpo and 6dpo and of course got bfns, but i know that was super early… Gonna test tomorrow at 8 dpo, but not expecting much. Waiting for some symptoms that I currently don’t have 🙁

LaSal

Good morning ladies. It is 10:30 am here in New Jersey. I took the day off from work to do things for christmas. CD 12 and I am hoping to get my surge within the next 3 days. I am hopeful but we’ll see. On a happier note I have wanted to lose 20 pounds before christmas in hopes of being healthier to carry a baby and since I am going to FL and I weighed in today and am 8 pounds down! Yay! I am going to keep up the monitoring and do whatI can. Maybe I will even lose more!!! Good luck to all those testing. I’m debating on testing on xmas eve or waiting until after the new year. Decisions decsisions…

luvmykiddos

I think I’m caught up now! Sorry if I missed anyone. Chat with ya in the morning! Nite!

DiandClover

*really

luvmykiddos

Been stressing over needing the new sitter for my 4 and 2 year old for the last week. They started her today, and absolutely loved it! We couldn’t get them to leave! I was a nervous wreck and crying all day wondering how hey we’re doing. I’m thinkin my hormones must be kicking in. Crying for no reason. Feel silly about it now that they did so well. I think part of the reason I just wanna cry is that I’m afraid to get excited about this baby, because I’m still scared its not gonna stick. It stinks to have finally had the bfp but to have to keep a level head. I miss the good ol’ days before I’d had any miscarriages when I could be ecstatic from day one and bad thoughts never crossed my mind 🙁 now its all I think about. I do feel like I need to quit thinkin that way, and just embrace it and be excited no matter what happens, it’s just hard to make that a reality and put the worries aside… Keep the pineapple talk going to distract me!

LaSal

So on one test it gave me a faint surge line yesterday but on my digital and on my cbefm my surge has not been indicated however my temp dropped yesterday and today was 4 degrees higher and I was bloated with back pains today. I know the tests did not indicate it bit I am pretty sure I O’d today. Is it possible?

3wouldbeperfect
    Participant

Congrats bri ! So exciting ! I would use up every hpt in the house if I were you, and would be getting some more tomorrow ! Dm, you’re next !

DiandClover

lol – 4ttc, I love how you ‘tortured’ hubby – I am sure he did not mind too much! I am SO ready for Christmas! I need to buy one more little present for hubby, and DONE! I was worried about a gift for my dad and step mom, but that got solved last night when they called to ask for a little $$ to go towards their new snowblower – no prob! I also have a little extra personal gife for them, other than just cash, the little things mean more anyways!

brandyleigh
    Participant

Ter- af is due either in 2 or 4 days I just put a new test up did a frer and it’s hard to say there might be a very faint line but not convincing enough for me

Justine

ha ha wow hasn’t been very busy in here since last night! Lisa-I got a boy too from the site you posted 🙂 Woohoo. Ha ha. I’m happy either way though! Man feeling so sick this morning! Need to eat something!!! Got a headache now too 🙁 boooooo. No I’m not trying to imply this means im pregnant, i just feel pooey! Just having an off day. this morning i tripped over my sons ride-on toy and hit my head on a door, bruised up my leg, knee, toes and arm! Stupid toys.

meggz

HOLY MOOD SWINGS! I hope this is a good sign but I was just so mad that I about had a complete meltdown and bawled about it at the same time. OVER TACOS! Wow… I know I get moody before AF but not this bad normally.

TMcheese33

Shellyb – it’s hard to see, but it looks like there is a second line. I would wait a couple days and take another one.

Seansmom – sorry your DH is messing with you. He can’t be serious, right? I would just do it back to him and tell him you’re returning all his gifts!

Mizzy1

Lol well if I was to be completely honest I never used to even check cm till this time around.i saw other woman were always doing it and thought I should too.in the past with cm I would notice I would get that wet slippery discharge around ovulation on toilet paper.this time not really,its creamy then around ovulation it gets watery.i was on the pill for a couple years and i have read that it can alter cm a bit so that’s why I thought of giving it the boost.its the second month of trying so now I have to work on being patient…which isn’t really my thing haha.and yes all my labours were long…except with my son aaryn…he was 12 hours and straight forward.poor little lovey came so quick the nurse had to deliver him lol

Viewing 15 posts - 109,426 through 109,440 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.