General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,441 through 109,455 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

2010Baby
    Participant

Sue23 i hope everything comes out fine =)

thanks Jamie!! Like wise ๐Ÿ™‚ !!!

bennaB

Hi Everyone, I have been in and out of the trying to conceive forum for a while now. I find that if I come in too often I start obsessing which I think makes it harder for me to conceive. However I have a couple of questions.
    1- My last 2 pregnancies have ended in miscarriage. I am wondering if I should start testing to figure out why that may be now, or wait to see how the next pregnancy goes?
    2- Has anyone else had a miscarriage from an ectopic pregnancy? If so is it possible to know which side you are ovulating on so you can time your conception on a month that isn’t on the side with possible blockage??? If that makes sense???

Mizzy1

Jaime & sher-baby: Sorry about af arriving! ๐Ÿ™ .As for me my period is due Monday.took a test today…since I cant seem to control myself it seems lol.still bfn.not sure if it means im out since I have a couple days till me expected af or if that’s still too early.bleh I need a cookie lol.

HootOwl

sobri – congratulations!!!! Wishing you a safe and happy nine months!!!!

Babytwee
    Participant

Question for you ladies…Have any of you ever had heartburn as an early sign of pregnancy? In each of my pregnancies (two), I had horrible heartburn, but not until much later on in the pregnancy. I don’t normally ever get heartburn, but the last several days I’ve been popping Tums like they’re candy.

good luck babieb!!!! Me too! And to those as well that r up for testing……fingers crossed

Babytwee
    Participant

floydianslip2-Thank you! I will definitely keep checking in. ๐Ÿ™‚ Baby dust to you and all of you ladies!!

Dezzi

Hey Ladies ๐Ÿ™‚ So excited, I get my IUD out tomorrow!!! Then we’re off on the journey of TTC for #2 ๐Ÿ™‚

alliegirl
    Participant

temp dip today, 6dpo, not sure what to hink now, is below my coverline. ugh.

Lilmissesmum

lisaj we don’t have the cases here but we have the really crappy cashiers who sit them on the counter for all to see LOL BEACHBELLA yes it does and SAMANTHA about 10 days is a good time to expect implantation bleeding. Good luck and 9th month of TTC isn’t that bad though it may feel like it is, just think of it as more practise ๐Ÿ™‚

Crummie

My DH just made an appointment for us with a birthing center run by midwives. It’s a group interview and if I like the place then I can schedule a consult to see if I qualify for a vbac. I know one thing that’ll focus on is my weight, which means, I have to start running today! My consult would likely be in a month or so and I have about 10 lbs to lose to be at my ‘ideal’ BMI. Well see how far I can get….

B3thy
    Participant

sunnymom2b – yeay glad we are getting a little group of 2WWers ๐Ÿ™‚ my AF is due Friday…so we will see. lots of baby dust to you too!

ingodstime

MrsBugs isn’t that the truth I feel the same way about testing! I avoided buying them for what seemed like forever I joke with a friend of mine I’ll be one of them girls off ‘I didn’t know I was pregnant’ lol

DiandClover

Good night ladies. Despite the troubles I may feel are happening in my life, I am blessed. I am thankful I have food, water, shelter, clothing and the love of family and friends… sending heart felt condolences to family and friends of those lost in Haiti this week. Hoping that the survivors find strength and comfort in knowing that help is coming for them… wishing I could do more…. such terrible things happening in the world today gives perspective and a renewed appreciation for living life to the fullest and helping out the less fortunate whenever possible. XOXOX my lovelies!

Viewing 15 posts - 109,441 through 109,455 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.