General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,531 through 109,545 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mommiewants2

Hello, I’m am new to this web page and I am nervous and excited at the same time. I am 39 and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. I am not having good luck though. Please blow some pregnant dust this way. It is also hard to get my husband in the mood latley, any advice LOL. I can’t wait to meet some new friends. Talk to you all soon

Damnkat

and4eva- you never know! Miracles do happen!

DanetCharles

Just wondering.. I came on my period May 17th and then I started spotting on June 18th and its on and off! It’s very light.. It’s not darking up or getting heavy at all. I also BDed on the 18th in the evening… Does this mean that my period is just light or could I still possibly be pregnant?? Confused…. My periods are neva late.

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Cities & Counties are ignoring the dangers of not having pool covers on the drains. Law enforcement are letting them get away with it. I really get mad when people ignore safety for children! http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/15/entrapment.pools/index.html

cdoyle80

So I finished AF on Friday, and on to month 6 of ttc. I’m not disappointed though. We’ve been having a blast trying. We’ve turned that one whole week into a week of fun and games, and being teens again. It helps take the stress off. That way, when AF ends up showing up (darn it), I’m a little disappointed, but not THAT much bc I know I have another fun week coming up. Lol

SarahD

Abi- give yourself two more days before testing again. It might just be too early.

MrsTranum

Mom2boy-congrats!!!! Sending sticky dust your way 🙂

oh, btw…. a BFP is a BFP no matter what the angle is, lol…. again, CONGRATS!!!

refinnejlee

bnlmusic…I am just getting over my second m/c in a row…my first one I cramped with and the second one I did not…I know the paranoia that you feel…but unless you get spotting/bleeding along with the cramping, then you are fine…:) All normal!

LBrels

hi everyone – not been on here for a few days. Needed some time to get over AF arriving. That 42 days wait and she only showed up for 2 days. I know i shouldnt moan cos some women suffer for 1 week. I just hope that that is the last time i see her for a long long time now becuase next month will be my month. I am off to Dr tomorrow. I am goin to ask why I had such a long LP phase. Is there any advice any of you can give me such as what particular things i should ask her regarding my cycle? All my details are on my blog.

refinnejlee

crazy…just to answer your earlier question…I too get kinda jealous that our friends are moving on without us. Twice now I have been with them…and twice now, I have been back here…you are not a terrible person…*HUGS*

abigailsmommy
    Participant

I did Dawn. Thank you so much

Poofy
    Participant

Awww congrats,,, makes me want to test now lol

Cherryb0m

well this is the first time TTC that I have been checking it. I have no idea what any of it means LOL but I keep checking just the same 🙂 I just wanted to see if I could notice a difference during my cycle. It was really low and now I almost cant reach it

JanineM

keegan – honestly i would wait until you are late going on your 35 to 38 day cycle, that way you are for sure late and you have a better chance of getting a bfp and you won’t be let down if you test too early going on the 28 day.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,531 through 109,545 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.