General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,726 through 109,740 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

boyOboy

I had nausea bad yesterday but today normal. cramps today with lower back pain. Really tired and can’t stay focused at work (happened on first w/ds) frequent urination but i’ve been drinking more water

SarahD

Turtle- just checked out your profile and your temps look promising! I havwe never done temps but from what I have heard and understand it looks good. 🙂

AMANDA
    Participant

maybe u o’d like a bunch of times and are prego with a bunch of babies and we will soon see you on tlc… lol. im jk. i am just trying not to go nuts for the next two days…

RyanNeveMum

@loveabun they say to opk betwen 2 and 8 pm as there is not as much LH in your system with fmu. Did you bd when you got EWCM I would say that is a good indicator that you O’d then (its also possible to get it just before AF too) have you done a HPT?

thebigtomato

Ashes – I’m on cd 23 today. If no af I will test a week from today.

gould4494

I’m so sorry GGMARIE, I wish I had some good advise for you. Maybe try talking out feeling lay it all out on the table how you feel! He doesn’t get physical with you tho right?!?! All in all do what’s best for ur baby and you everyone else comes after! Other then that I can’t give much more advise as I don’t have the best DH in the world either! If it wasn’t for me wanting another baby and DH to keep an eye on the kids while I work he’d be out the door as he isn’t the most faithful man in the world!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

sorry tiffy! I forgot you were already preggo 🙂 you don’t need to worry about implantation anymore I guess!! haha, but I would probably still start taking them right away.

jennteampink

I always used the dollar store preg test, and when that gave me a bfp, confirmed with a brand name. I’ve been trying for 4 mths now and haven’t had the chance to take a test this time yet cause I figured out my AF comes about 12 DPO and have managed to wait till it came. Saturday will be 12 DPO for me, hodling hope that maybe I can have a fathers day surprise. I want to get my 4 yr old and 1 yr old both big sis tshirts and wait to see how long it takes DH to notice. FX

nununoodle

D, I’ve been off my pill since late January and my periods have been non-consistant. 26, 27, 28, 26, & 32 days so far.

ok thanks will have a look

cpalmer

yay! goingfor3….my DD just started walking like 3 days ago and she will be 1 on the 19th, its an awesome feeling!!!
    ARLZ…. hmm usually AF cramps happen closer to AF arrival, keeping my fingers crossed for u this month!! ur not too far ahead of me 😉

Question for you ladies…I took two HPT’s both a cheapy equate brand and both were postive the first one was faint and the next day the second one was very very clear. Now this morning I took a first response test just to be sure and it was negative. Has anyone ever had this happend? And did you end up being pregnant or not?

DiandClover

Soy Isoflavones D – a clomid ‘substitute’ used for 5 days at the beginning of a cycle – can trigger ovulation, if not ovulating is the problem, soy isoflavones might help

Chriscadia
    Participant

Hey everyone! Mommy to Abi we’ll miss you but you’re right I’m doing the more relaxed approach and it’s helping alot with my stress about TTC’ing. I check this site every couple days instead of many times a day. I’m not sure how many dpo I am but it’s just a couple for sure. I’m very hopeful for this month, crossing fingers that it is! Baby dust to all!!!

biziemom
    Participant

at the day care i go out 2 to 3 times a day, cuz my shifts are split into 3 age groups

Viewing 15 posts - 109,726 through 109,740 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.