General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 109,756 through 109,770 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cheekyface

ya cpalmere it is :(… cd1 for me 🙂

mummy2three

@babgirl (vera) Hi!!! wow can’t believe we are both back here at the same time! Hope we can be baby buddies again!!!! I’ll check out your profile…hope we are pg together this month!!!

tiffyy

diane, how do u know so much? i’m so sorry to have a boy now that i think of it cuz i only have girls stuff…o well, he’s gonna have to be a girl at home and when we go out he can wear boys stuff

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Abi – Looks to me like it should be CD15 that you O’d from what I have seen from other charts and stuff!!! That is a real big dip!!!

DiandClover

Chasity! Come on now – so many lines can’t all be evaps! Time to see the doctor for a blood draw my dear! 🙂

Dree2010

Mamalindsey, I was thinkin the same thing…I think everythng is gonna be ok mommi…fx for u……

tiffyy

c- that is frustration, i called and get my test the same day and result 2 hrs lata. you should have just said you got a positive but bleeding a lito.

Damnkat

brandy- FX you catch the egg this month, all those pos OPK’s is crazy!!!!!

cpalmer

as for me i cant stay away anymore lol the restlessness has worn off :/ nite ladies!!! xxxx

Chriscadia
    Participant

escribo and katimae – I’ll join you for chocolate. Cd 4 today noy much going on. Anyone trying soy isoflovanes this cycle???

cpalmer

no tsu, i just called my docs office (to see if they could get me in) and she said they wouldnt be in for a week–so tuesday…..

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Congrats babyblue. Laura- will do…but I wish u wouldn’t leave… 🙁 at least pop in here and there 🙂

boyOboy

sarah you rock thanks. i deleted my comments. so sorry emotional today.

Duffy
    Participant

Hi ladies, sorry but I just really want to vent. I could really slap my SIL hard at the moment. I was just complaining about how yesterday I really thought I was Ovulating (extremely sore BBs (felt like they were on fire!), EWCM etc.) and then my temps dropped by 0.05 this morning, and How I am kinda over it! We she just commented that ‘You just need to let it happen’, to which I commented well you need to be ovulating to fall pregnant and she just said ‘obviously you are just not meant to be pregnant yet’…grrr I really could have slapped her! I did say under my breath that If I had followed her same advice when TTC#1 I would still be trying! She really just doesn’t get it! Yes she has been pregnant 5 times but she has no idea what it is like to have fertility problems!!!!!!

anyways on a brighter note I start Vitex today (just 1x1000mg tablet) to see how we go
    If you want to check out my chart and tell me what you think you can at my profile. Thanks for listening. Baby Dust xxx

DiandClover

Wedward, most brands of OPKs consider that to be a positive, but some don’t – what brand is it?

Viewing 15 posts - 109,756 through 109,770 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.