General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,281 through 110,295 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

ashes lol u move sunday ?? YAY ๐Ÿ™‚ so exciting!!

loveher

Hi Ladies, I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. I am testing postive to LH surge it is 15 days since mc. My question is can you O without discharge? Im wondering if my hormones are all over the place from the MC or am I actually ovulating. Ive never ovulated without some discharge before

boyOboy

I just looked at this afternoon’s posts and CONGRATS Ashes. Ha, and you thought you weren’t. crazy girl.

cd27 af due today, bfn ans no af

sarahl

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚ I am soo bored. I’m usually here at night and they NEVER anyone really talking. It sucks. lol I am always hungry! ๐Ÿ™‚ Sorry I’m just babbling.

DanetCharles

Well CD 1 for me ladies… She’s light but definitely here. Not cancelling my doctor’s appointment because i don’t have regular periods, so I will be asking lots of questions and asking for tests.

DiandClover

LaChica, nununoodle used them this cycle – along with ClearBlue – they seemed to work quite well!

HappyMamaJen

Cupcake – i say if you have an extra HPT, use it with FMU. FX you get you BFP ๐Ÿ™‚

hey bizie! where are you at in your cycle?

Escribo that is great news congratulations to you!!!! Good morning ladies. Woke up at 4am to take a test. BFN again. But still no period. She’s now 5 days late and im getting so frustrated…and slightly concerned. Im a worry wart so in my brain im thinking ok maybe im not pregnant….then why am i not getting a period cause that is sooooooo not normal for me. I am not going to take another test till Saturday morning if she still hasn’t arrived. Still feeling a lot of pressure in my uterus…slight discomfort/cramps and tenderness/ and occasionally some sharp twinges…but they never last long…has anyone had this happen before?

DiandClover

Third, this sounds like the fluid that is just before you rmost fertile, based on your CP, perhaps this is VERY fertile. Some months we just don’t get to total EWCM. Semen tends to change CM for about 12 hours. Sounds like your eggo is gonna make a break for it in the next day or so!

Happy Birthday Dawn! sorry you didntget your BFP this morning hun ๐Ÿ™ hope your day gets better! good luck to all the other ladies testing today and over the next few days. im CD6 here and AF has left the building….Starting the evening primerose pills today….How many do you ladies take? im thinking twice a day???

Amallama
    Participant

Could it be an evapo line or is it too ‘dark’?

LOL at this forum tonight hahaha. me and DH have always had a veryyyy active sex life, even when i was full term with DD, up till about 30 weeks pregnant we would BD 3-4 times a day hahahahaaaa. And now we are trying our hardest for a #2 we try to only do every other day just so them spermys are stronger but sometimes we just BD every day just coz we wnt too lol. this month on my wish list is :- ROYAL JELLY, EVENING PRIMROSE OIL, DIGI OPK AND PRESEED ๐Ÿ™‚ with all that and then hopefully Clomid im hoping by Xmas i will have a ‘bun in the oven’ lol x

RyanNeveMum

Congrats Rosie on your BFP. Well off on my honeymoon in the early hours of tonight fingers crossed we catch that egg and have a little mexican bean on our hands for the next 9 months. Good luck to all those ladies testing this week ***BFP baby dust to all *** see you in just over a week when I’ll be in the dreaded 2ww.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,281 through 110,295 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.