General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,296 through 110,310 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Mamachka

1 DPO today and now I am on my 2ww We timed it so good this month fx for bfp. I keep telling my self I will not test untill AF is late but i dont know if I can do it.
    @ damnkat- I always bleed after pop test but only the first and maybe 2nd day but 3 days?? Hoping its a good sign..

beck23

this would be the best Christmas present that any one would love

britphlps

hey lilpa i tested again this morning at 5 then went back to bed and did it at 6 and then 12, well some i could not even see the line and others they were really faint

nununoodle

Janet, at what DPO did you take the OPK?

amw050383
    Participant

Megan so sorry to hear that. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a BFP for all of us soon! So one of my best friends baby shower is in 2 weeks and I just looked a her registry and uhhh I want to be a mamma so bad! I can not wait to experience all of this! I am the last of my close girlfriends to have a baby which is fine but I just cant wait! I know this seems petty but I always get depressed when they have aprties and everyone has their baby and they are exchanging stories and I just sit there like a bump on a log. One day one day! Oh and this stupid comment box is messed up again so sorry for anything that is incorrectly spelled lol!

nununoodle

Congrats Tunny!!!!!!!

candila
    Participant

Technically i should be able to test tomorrow with HPT, DH wants to wait to see if AF rears her ugly face first. I get too excited to wait though. Will probably test in secret on friday 😉

lol…..you would have been all confused then LC

dmmarinewife

I’m still hesitant to believe I have a pos. Only bc that line didn’t show til after the test dried. But af is now 2days late. I have a splitting headache, since last night. I actually went to bed at 930. Bbs still sore as all get out., acid reflux, but no cramping or nausea. I go see the ob today anyway so ill see if he can do bloodwork. What do u all think?

oucies..good luck! Happy 9 months!

MommytoAbi

I can’t believe the nurse said 89 was low for 12 DPO… well, she didn’t know my DPO I don’t think. She should probably find that out before she calls and worries someone. Ugh.

DiandClover

Coco – if your temps dipped on CD 16, then it sounds more like CD 16 is when you ovulated… did FF pinpoint your O day on CD 18? It may do that if your pre O temps were on the higher side. Even if CD 18 was O day, a 10 day luteal phase is not terrible. It would be ideal to get it to 12 days, but 10 days can land you with a successful pregnancy too 🙂

babedci
    Participant

np lilpa! 🙂 congrats on the bfp’s!!!! H&H 9months!!! sorry for all the BFN and AF’s…. booo! I am, getting a lot of cramps and sore bb’s… still think i might be out…. Ugh… frustrating!

browneyedgirl86 – good luck! I hope the IUI helps you get that BFP!!

babedci
    Participant

congrats Novemberbaby!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!! Loon – me personnaly I would wait until 12 DPO… I know alot of ladies have tested at 9 but I see more at 12…. can’t wait to read the news FX to you! supermama – completly normal… good luck to you this month 🙂 dmmarine – I am already anxiously awaiting to see if you get that BFP… 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 110,296 through 110,310 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.