General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,431 through 110,445 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mistyeyes

AF came for me on sunday, I was pretty heartbroken….but I’ve had headaches on and off all week (thought they were because of AF), lower back occasionally hurts, wednesday I had a feeling like I was hit by a truck, I was so exhausted, and today I am crying for no reason at all, and now feel nauseous…do you think I could still be pregnant??

Lilmissesmum

well I have only got one test left because I tested dpo7 and dpo 10 both bfn so going to wait it out until dpo 13 which is the day before af is due. Temps went back up to 36.38 though lc so that makes it 11 days above coverline. Trying to keep myself occupied so I don’t test yet.

ehartw02

Cd 6 here… Who else is with me? Gonna start trying early and stopping late this time!

nicole207

hey everybody, im on CD 18, 6 DPO. Took Clomid 100mg this round on day 3-7 along with metformin. I have pcos. Have been trying to concieve #2 for 24 months now, with one m/c at 9w5d. wish me luck… ive been having alot of cramping yesterday and today.

ehartw02

Tanya same here.. Cd 3 here… As soon as AF leaves the plan is to bd everyday until AF next month …. But she isn’t supposed to come lol

Amy011
    Participant

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo!! I have been a f.o.o.l!!! Now I am even more nervous!!

lauram

Tanya… that’s the hardest thing about TTC, the wait! You’re either waiting to O or waiting for AF! I finally got a faint positive on an opk yesterday, extremely faint, I’m hoping it darkens up today!

HeatherT1029
    Participant

Thanks LC! This is the 1st time for me using them so I am kinda nervous but excited too!!

lovinlivin

Congrats LauraM!

Justine

ha ha. well thanks for responding anyway 🙂 Diane—all mighty one! HELP!!

Went to walgreens and bought first response and had a bfn?? Yet no period. Cramps went away. And tomorrow will be 3 days late if it doesn’t show up. Not sure what’s up. I’m always on time with my period. :(.

tk2

Hey Ladies- Havent been on much. Im CD14 and not getting to hopeful this month. Went to the Dr this week and my cycles are all over and I have a cyst on my ovary. Guess we will BD and wait and see. Conrats on all the BFPs

Anonymous

Officially made my appointment to have my IUD removed…all set up for November 8th 🙂 I was looking at the Chinese gender chart and it says I have to conceive in November or December to have a girl…. hmmm those have told me boy both times so they could be right lol

babesbrown
    Participant

HI LC….IM STARTING MY NEW CYCLE …IM ON IUI …IM ON LUCRIN INJECTION FOR UNTIL MY AF COMING BY END OF THIS MONTH.AND HAVE A BASELINE BLOOD TEST FOR FSH,LH,E2..SCAN. AND START FOR ANOTHER INJECTION…FOR MY OVULATION ….DID YOU HEARED IUI FERTILITY?WHAT KIND OF FERTILITY DID YOU HAD?

Hello ladies – 2nd month ttc after mc in June. AF was due today but she’s not come yet. Took hpt Sunday with fmu and tonight but both bfn. Don’t have any normal symptoms really like I did the last time but sometimes I’m unsure. Was hoping it would happen this month but doesn’t look like it will. Hopefully af will hurry up so we can start again this month! Definitely going to try using an OPK this month since it looks like my cycle length will be not the usual 28 days. Here’s to all the rest of the BFPs!

Viewing 15 posts - 110,431 through 110,445 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.