General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,536 through 110,550 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

satucker

I know this is bad, but I do not know for sure… I’m pretty regular and it’s always around the same time… 28-30 days?

JoyceD

Ladies: A storm is going on here in NY. So I am going to the bank and going home from work!!!!
    Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. Have a great weekend. Maybe I can get some recipes for cookies on Monday if you guys dont mind!!!
    Wish me luck this weekend works!!!

Woo-hooo!!! I’m 1 DPO today 🙂 Test day in 12 days!!!!

Stainbacks

good afternoon ladies, I am stuck at work until 5pm. and I want to go now. (it is 1:35) And time is going by so slloowwww. I didn’t even get to go to bed until 3am this morning because I had so much to do last night. Also my bosses wife is pregnant and she is due in Jan. and apparently she had to go to the hospital because her blood pressure is way to high. I feel so bad for her.

DiandClover

Congrats babygal! And yay brie! Back on track – BD BD BD!!

AMANDA
    Participant

seriously. am i the only one who has this awesome mental pic of all of us, sitting under a huge tree toasting marshmellows & this little tinkerbell flying around dusting us with baby dust?! i know that sounds really childish but i cant help the mental pic i get. love u girls!!!

Coli

Thank you………so I could probably do a test next Friday? I am also very anxious………good luck to everyone!!!!!11

Rooey
    Participant

Stacie ~ I never got it either! but I am now 5wks :o) So its possible. We Bd two days on, two days off, then two days on again. I would say you are in the 2ww :o) Good Luck xx

Obs ~ Thinking of you sweetie, and you are very welcome :o)

JoyceD ~ Not as far as I am aware, I know there has been problems with the site over the last few weeks, but I think they are sorted out. Try and contact Dirk he may know.

brieblue

Ok this will be my first month testing in a really long time. Taking a poll here: How many days past ovulation does everyone else test? Or if you don’t know when you ovulate, how many days before your expected period do you test? I’m dying to test but I don’t want to waste a test either.

BODOBaby

Hi ladies…well, I finally got my BFP yesterday after about 9 months of trying. YIPPIE – I hope it’s sticky! So, question for any of you ladies….I have taken probably 10 tests so far….all different one’s. I found my FMU from this morning caused a lighter line than yesterday afternoon. Do you think it means anything???

sherry49

refinnejlee—— yes I have always taken with food. IF I am taking them, I am TRYING to eat well too. Generally. Cereal and a banana. Today i took it after a big breakfast ( we went out to eat) but I took a nap too. no probs.. just curious. I always feel better when I take a vitamin generally over timeBUT want to avoid the pukey feeling. …I hate that … we will see

mrssmith600

good evening all, hope you all had a good day x is it me or do they days seem to go soooooo slowly when your counting cycle days. Im CD 8 such a long way to go yet!!!!!!!!

beebu

Yay! AF finally showed up on CD 32!!!! DH said I used him last night (BD’d) to get AF to show. LOL!
    Can’t be happier to see AF. Now I can start charting and temping!! *hurray*

Phoenix8098

obscurette- I’m glad to see you’re around, I was going to ‘introduce’ iemommie to you since you have both been through a similar situation.

iemommie -I’m sorry to hear about your loss. May your stay in the TTC forum be a short journey.

DiandClover

Dawn, looks like you ovulated late – I would give it a week and if no AF, go for blood work. Hang in there hun – longer than expected cycles are frustrating, but often pay off in the end!

Viewing 15 posts - 110,536 through 110,550 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.