General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,641 through 110,655 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

lisey i cant seem to view your chart – the page wot load up

This is my first month TTC. I had a blood test done yesterday and it was a BFN!!! I am beginning to think that my cycle is longer. I am due for AF tomorrow but really dont feel her coming on. My face broke out a couple days ago which it usually does a few day before but its already starting to clear up and the bumps are usually there. My BBs also usually are REALLY sore and nothing right now. What do you ladies think?

LilMrsK

Okay Cleo-I gotta know. How did you get pg IF you are? Donor sperm? I’m sure you wish you had an HPT right now huh? Sorry you are having to do through all of this mess.

NewMama14

proud~~Congrats!!!!!

yeah I always get two lines too boyoboy it confused the heck out of me lol… I hope you didnt think that I was mad or trying to argue cause I wasnt =)

AliL
    Participant

trying- its just bc of the CP. If you took that off it would say not fertile.

laurajeanjt

mamacas thats so wonderful. YAY!

caraj

hi all i was just wondering can you share some thoughts:
    today i was 5 days late for AF and i started bleeding lightly for me do you think i could still be pregnant?
    and should i talk to my doc about it?

AmBear
    Participant

today is my last day on clomid which means about a week, week and half from the big O! Hope this cycle does it… I’ve had realllly bad cotton mouth on the meds this month… eh well small price pay!

chasitiy1

Very off the subject of TTC but I am sitting here listening to 80’s hair bands.. LOL. I never realized how much I love Bruce Springsteen and his work. How bout the rest of you ladies.. Any bands that just get you going???

clayliover

Happy Saturday girls!

Green2u
    Participant

Monstamama I’m 7 dpo too! Do you live in haslett tx? Im in n fw..

babynguyen2

diane- I haven’t tryed tracking the bbt, I was going to start trying for baby #2 for a few more months. But I have had my period for the last 5 months why would it get weird on me now?

Dear

Hi,
    I had a follicular scan this month and confirmed ovulation on the 12th day of my cycle. Me and my husband are planning to have a baby and now I am in my 27th day. Usually my periods start any day after 25th day. I think I saw a small brown spot while peeing today. Could I be pregnant? When can I take the home pregnancy test?

jas1987

In my cycle, i have 8 days till my AF if it comes… So far i had a nose bleed yesterday, i never get nose bleeds… I have had the long string stuff for two days… So that’s where i am.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,641 through 110,655 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.