General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,671 through 110,685 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Dsquared83

Diane….Is it supposed to be this high already?

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

Thanks god…nearly time for me to go home and then I get to stay off for 3days 🙂 yay!!! So sorry about the reasony BFNs and AFs. I know it doesnt help much, but theres always next month… I am still waiting to O… Trying, a break will probs do you good. Less stress and all. Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!

cubby99

Janet1972, I am 12 days DPO today too (lol) and I got a faint faint positive yesterday but am forcing myself to wait and retest Satruday AM just to be sure 🙂 Good luck!!!!!!

xweegeex

alaina way to go on the pos opk!!! im in the same situ as u re taking mini pill, last cycle of anovulatory, & it looks like so might this cycle….im cd 18 & no pos yet 🙁

DeaS

well im ment to be o’ing on friday im starting to get ferns on my maybe baby so i should hopefully see a pos on a opk soon, trying so hard to make this our month.. we have been bd’ing every second day but as of a couple of days ago i have told DH that it is to be everyday until i say so hahaha.. he is happy with that.. im just hoping my cycle has gone back to normal after my chemical pregnancy in March as last month was all over the place.. anyhoo baby dust to everyone.. any one due to test around the 29th May

refinnejlee

CD10…let the baby making games begin…:):)

DiandClover

Did they give you an antibiotic Sarah?

Kelly, no just stopped yesterday. I had a very light flow for a couple of days. Only when i wiped is when i saw it.

cpalmer

Thx sarah im just so frustrated and ready to give up…Im also scared sh*tless that even if i do get preg which i dont seem to have probs with that it wont stick and i just dont know if i can go thru another loss…i find myself losing it alot lately and i always seem to be crying…i guess i didnt realize the emotional side of TTC

xweegeex

smiles woman can & do get pg on the pill so its maybe worth re-testing in a few days…..a neg can change to a pos in as much as a few days because HCG levels double every 2-3 days……

slh1980

Still another very dry CM day for me….though I had to leave church service about three times to go poop. TMI, I know, but if I just said ‘potty’ everyone would assume peeing…and it’s not the same. Anyway, didn’t know if weird intestinal issues are involved either. I can’t test until tomorrow at the earliest. :-/

xweegeex

crazyf iv now been trying for 3, nearly 4 months……..cycles are only jst regulating i think though….!

Dsquared83

Thats what I’m having now….Its right below my bellybutton and it feels really wierd

Mommy2Merae
    Participant

OMG I’m having the WORST morning for NO reason! I am in a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE MOOD and I don’t know why! It’s like PMS on steroids!!!! My daughter has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whiny (teeth) and no matter what I do for her she keeps whining. I can’t just sit and hold her ALLLLLLLLLL day cause then hubby won’t have a clean house or dinner on the table. He doesn’t understand ‘baby’s teething’ cause he only hears it from me, he doesn’t see it. Even when he tells me to sit on the couch and just watch TV he doesn’t mean it cause I see the look on his face when he comes home and nothings done. Do I really want another baby to get thrown in this mix!? AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, just had to vent! Sorry.

Dsquared83

Trying….I meant the sharp pains in the Va Jay Jay

Viewing 15 posts - 110,671 through 110,685 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.