General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,821 through 110,835 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

left83

congrats Amanda! I hope to see my BFP soon. Today I’ve been really down about myself not being pregnant yet. I want to be a mom more than anything in the world. I hope one day I can have that other piece of my heart filled with the joy of being a mother.

babedci
    Participant

Update for me… i am feeling less and less like myself as the days go by 🙁 I am either Preggo (which if I am I wont complain…lol) or I caught something 🙁 not looking forward to this week… I will have kids here and wont be able to nap when I want to like I have this weekend!

Duffy
    Participant

good luck two2love

Maddysmom

Wow! All caught up! 5 pages!! Congrats Keegan and waiting4agirl! Good luck with getting your girl and sticky baby dust to each of you! 🙂

DiandClover

Ahhh, whenever I see the cashcrate ads I just click ‘delete!’ poof! gone 🙂

babedci
    Participant

dmmarine – LOL! (mike joke) Interesting take on the dream though krissieh! Where do you find that? I would like to know what some of my dreams mean at times too! lol Interesting facts about twins! i have a friend of mine that had twin girls 2 years ago… I just found out she is preggo again! And she is actually hoping for twins again… but boys this time… i think she’s nuts! I dont know if I could handle two sets of twins! lol mya2010 – sounds like you are preggo to me! have you spoken to your partner? Let us know how it goes hun **hugs** rachele – I had the same thought but I think I might go for it tomorrow with FMU… I am getting so many subtle hints… lol Can’t wait to hear your news FX it’s a BFP! Night All! Baby Dust to everyone 🙂 Going to get a session of BD in in case AF does show in a few days!

left83

fairbanks, I guess becaue it was my regular doctor and not my OBGYN he didn’t think it was necessary.

Thanks DM! I’m gonna get the kind that told me I was pregnant w DD2 & it’s a 2 pack so if neg I’ll try again in 5 or 6 days if no AF!

DiandClover

25 mIU tarajo – about the same as a first response. Seems to be the standard for ‘early’ result tests.

dmmarinewife

Rachele, it makes sense now….when u get the iud out, ur body is reacting to trying to balance out your hormones…so its possible u could have all of preg. Symptoms, and not be. I had something similar when I had mine taken out, but my ob said it was just my hormones trying to balance and regulate.

linzp1982

AF two days late. But bfn

krissieh

stupid stupid techno stuff it loaded the pic of my opk’s but won’t let me upload the pic of the preg test grrrrrrrrrrr will have to wait for dh to come home with his high tech phone and try that way!!

cpalmer

yay!! i found an awesome video on youtube about WATER! which i have been preaching to all u TTCers for a while now!! the video has nothing to do withTTC but its good to know !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hehJJmL8xE0&feature=channel ….im also adding this to my blog 🙂

Mommy2AnL
    Participant

Ok, so I’m out…again…and I’m getting REAL sick and tired of this bullshit. I started spotting tonight and that means tomorrow or definitely Tuesday I’ll be seeing AF. UGH! I texted my husband and told him he’s definitely getting his sperm tested and he wanted to know why…so I explained that I started spotting and that means AF is on her way and that since MY blood tests came back normal, that he was next in line. He straight up told me no. When I asked him why, his answer was ‘Cause.’ I went off!! Told him that it was ’cause’ he was a douche that would rather blame me and refuse to believe he could be the one with the problem. Haven’t heard from him since. I’m livid. This has been 7 months of trying and he’s being totally uncooperative now that he could possibly have the problem. He was fine when we thought it was me and I was talking about being the one to be tested…now…ugh, omg I want to freaking scream! I’m pretty much done with this….I’m so angry at him, myself, and the whole business of TTC. I don’t know if I can handle anymore disappointment when TTC was effortless (abeit unplanned) before. Thanks for all the info and support you ladies have offered up to this point, but I doubt I’ll be back to even read the forum anymore. Good luck and baby dust to those of you still trying and congrats and a happy/healthy pregnancy to those who have suceeded in getting those BFP’s.

DiandClover

audge – it sounds like your ovulation was later in your cycle than you thought, and it’s making AF late. Are your cycles fairly regular as a rule?

Viewing 15 posts - 110,821 through 110,835 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.