General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 110,836 through 110,850 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

dmmarinewife

Hi ladies… I saw liamandparker asking for me- and that totally lifted my spirit. Lol. I’m so disheartened right now. I pretty much have gotten maybe 4 hours of sleep if that. I think this will my last cycle of actively trying- well, I guess just waiting to see what happens…since I’m I don’t know how many dpo now. First pos opk was Tuesday eve around 730pm. Anyway- dh and I got into a huge argument last night and I’m sincerely torn in what to do. We only got 1 bd session in- so I said- hey wanna go bd? And he says no- so I begin to go into- u know u tell me u want another baby but when the time comes and it’s an opportune time to bd u have lame ass excuses why we can’t. I think u just tell me u want another just to keep me happy. Then he tells me he’s going to be gone til jan of 2013, from June through jan. I was not aware. Then he says he doesn’t feel like a father to ds currently- but in my opinion I don’t feel as though he puts forth enough effort. I said its the quality of the time spent not how much- but when u sit on ur ass watching tv and not playing with him of course he’s going to say no he doesn’t want u. Then he says I’m fucked up ( excuse the language sorry) for pushing so hard to try to get preg. When I know he won’t be here for the first few months of new baby life. I told him- I’ve been raising Christian on my own by myself since he was 8 weeks old- why would it be any different? I can do it if need be- no I don’t want to- but I’m a military wife, and if push comes to serve I will step up and do what I need to to take care of my family. I then go on to explain to him my I guess as he refers to as ‘weakened state of fertility’… I say yes a window of 5 days is not nearly enough and bd 2x isn’t going to get the job done. That bc of my cysts and then the dr wanting to do surgery to diagnose is endo is the true problem etc. then I reminded him- this is now cycle 4( yes I know not long at all) of trying- that it was going to take some time anyway…
    I just don’t know what to do … I seriously want to just cry- I had a major meltdown last night after all was said and done- and trying to keep tears from welling up now… But I’m just so discouraged. 🙁

dmmarinewife

Sonic lol u crack me up! Lol but it’s true she is one of the most knowledgeable ones in here that speaks up. Lol. 7dpo now- still thirsty as all hell… Got up around 3 am to pee- ( normal for me) and just decided I had to have water- went downstairs to chug an entire water bottle… Lol I swear I feel like a damn camel lol! And the bbs feel like someone’s been juggling them all night- lol they hurt… I was thinking of going and buying a frer today to test in the next 2 days- but was curious if anyones heard anything good about the frer gold digital?

cpalmer

i am tryin to write a blog about it but my hubby got a job offer all the way across canada, i just found out yesterday, im soooo upset right now

Kristy

I made myself some brussle sprouts and bacon for lunch lol. I am trying to figure out how to fatten up. Still waiting for AF. SO frustrating. dm can I have your short cycles if you are done using them for a bit 🙂

B3thy
    Participant

yeay readyfornumber2!!!!!! great news…congrats 🙂

Kristy

Congrats bex and Brandy!!! Woohoo some good news. Sorry to the AFs that showed today. Taylor I really had my fx for you. As for me AF is still going strong on day 6! It’s nutty. My fever is gone so I can finally start charting my temps again and I am going to start taking my vitex and vitamins today. For those taking vitex how much are you taking? I will also be trying out the preseed, though I don’t think I have a cm problem. I am going to start opks when I notice my fertile cm starting and that is when we will start BDing too. Who knows when all that will be. I really hope it’s not 2 months from now. Taylor I was trying to figure out how I could have gone wrong too, we BDed every day or second day and I know we BDed right before I ovulated but if you watch the great sperm race (I think frizzy was the one who suggested it) you will feel a lot better about it. It’s amazing any of us are even here! I found it on youtube. Bex I wouldn’t worry about the line being lighter. They say use fmu because that is when there is the most hormone. Don’t stress. Brandy I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope everything is ok.

DiandClover

*heavy

brandyleigh
    Participant

Taylor could been I was to start using opk then I don’t remember it seems so long ago that I took it and so much has happened since then.

thebigtomato

eeyore – I’m starting to wonder if opk’s just don’t work for some people. My cm hasn’t really been right, but then I’m on Clomid so that doesn’t surprise me. I know Clomid can kind of sabotage your cm, but my cp is right and I’ve been moody and crampy. I guess I’ll find out on Friday when I get my cd21 bloodwork done.

also ladies, just did an OPK and it is neg, so after 2 days of pos i got a neg, FX that means we caught the eggy, but now im in the dreaded 2WW ahhhhhh… FX (fingers crossed lol)

juliegirly26

Hey TTC girls! I’ve left a couple of messages in this forum over the past few weeks of my 2ww, and now that I am pregnant, I would love to send out BABY DUST to all of you for this month!! I need you to join me in the may babies of 2010 section!!!
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE TRYING:)

I weirdly had almost NO cervical mucus during the 2ww. I usually do.

cpalmer

yeah inked, not pleasant 🙁

Trying4No2

Thanku atlommy,@ brandyleigh im also wondering…hop for her she got her BFP!!!

DiandClover

Hi tahlias, Sarah and Cherry – and anyone else still hangin’ in the forum 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 110,836 through 110,850 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.