General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,086 through 11,100 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

clayliover

Gator-Well im anovulatory so i wasnt really expecting a bfp. but clomid can start whenever AF shows up!

Just went and looked at my old blog from my last pregnancy, and I didn’t get a bfp until 2 days before AF was due, and even then it was fairly faint. This gives me a little hope! 🙂

DiandClover

That’s what insurance is for Maureen – the worst thing about one or two cars giving you a ‘break’ is they create a blind spot on any other oncoming lanes… but you feel guilty if you hesitate, so you go, then WHAMMO!!

refinnejlee

babybum…I am on CD4…so yeah, maybe we are all synching up. YAY to July babies…LOL

Ladybug

Yay! Well Yay that af came and that you can start trying again! That dreaded wait sucks! A NEW YEAR BABY WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN! Good luck 🙂 Hopefully I will be there with you but I will not hold me breath! CD 32 for me and not sure what my cycle will be with me since last month was 50 days! haha just hoping it is soon so I can start over again. 🙂

babybum
    Participant

the dollar store here has ovulation tests but I’m afraid to use them because the pregnancy tests have bad evaps- i’ve learned from my own expirience so I’m wondering if the ovulation tests would be bad quality aswell since u probably get what you pay for…

Your holding out avas

zoehow~~ Oh wow, well it must be hard with hubby away so much.

luvababe
    Participant

GOOOOOOOOD LUCK!
    HURRY BACK!

AliL
    Participant

weegee- so are you out of the game for sure? Go get yourself a bottle! lol I considered going and getting more but DH is afraid we’ll be lushes! haha! In all the time we have been together and married I have never seen him drunk! Buzzed, sure, but not shit-faced! He has to work tomorrow morning so another time but I think it would be really funny!

clayliover

Ugh. I dont like thebump.com. They are mean. The girls yelled at me for using exclamation points! YIKES

good luck 3babies!!

cpalmer

Im hopin its nothing lol

emma1989
    Participant

Sorry about AF turning up for a few of u hope there’s gunna be lots of BFP this month 🙂 thought I would share this information with u for any that’s interested I tryed checking my cervix last month and it remained high and hard after it been SHOW and I could feel it was tight shut it still remained high when AF was due so that give me a niggly feeling although it isn’t really a good indicator it is only just softening up now at 5 weeks PG. Just a bit of useless information *babydust* hope this is everyones months lots of summer babies

clayliover

when i see maternity clothes on sale i buy them already is that bad?

Viewing 15 posts - 11,086 through 11,100 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.