General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,116 through 11,130 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Cpalmer, I bled for a week, then had EWCM starting on about CD 11. I actually did not ovulate the month after my chemical pregnancy. That’s not to say you won’t or that this is not ovulation – your body can do some odd things especially after going through a m/c. Are you going to TTC again right away or wait a cycle?

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

donna and babyblue>>> i hope this is the month for you guys!!!

DiandClover

Ruby – the good thing about the OPK result is that they don’t seem to become false positives after the 10 minute mark, but rather they start to fade away, making you think you were negative, when in fact you might have been positive. I don’t want to say that is the case for all OPK’s but from the ‘Googling’ I just did, that seems to be the general concensus. Did the CSR you spoke with mention that after 10 minutes you may end up with a false positive, or did they just advise to read it before the 10 minute mark?

xweegeex

crazyf – at least hopefully you’ll get some answers as to why ur cycles are so long….im cd 4 (according to ff) but i think really cd 5 cos the bleeding changed from spotting to heavier bleeding later at night on day 16 last cycle so there or there abouts lol! i dont really know why am bleeding……what i think is that its my real AF date now so im hoping ill O around the 1st week of Nov…but i might end up bleeding again 🙁 fingers crossed i dont!!!

tryingfor2

well i know when i am trying ..if i don’t ‘get there’ from bding I will make sure i get there with or with hubby’s help 😉 lol

xweegeex

Alaina my last af was really bad for cramps & I got af mid cycle, I came off mini pill in Aug, I also dont usually cramp bad but did that time, it seems to b quite normal

haha I tried to take pix of the tests last night and i dont know how to turn the flash off and it tries to automatically zoom and looks all blurry but I will def try. I cant go to the store for another 3 hours. 🙁 But i will let you ladies know ASAP!

chasitiy- I just pm’d you.

excitedmummy

well a couple of the girls that got bfp was just after m/c. i was getting excited but now the silly chart has confused me..

crazyfornumber3- You might want to call your ob and ask them what the charge is for a patient with no med insurance. Sometimes they charge a lower fee than if they bill insurance. I did this because there is no way I’ll meet my deductible by the end of the year. My ob charged $90. The clomid was just $18 for 10 pills (50mg) at WalMart. Not sure if this helps, but wanted to chime in.

DiandClover

when testing before AF is late, FMU is best – has the most hCG concentration 🙂 Good luck ttcbby1!

Goodluck mommajess and ttc2 !!!! lots of babydust x

tryingfor2

Thanks Gator..I definately feel pregnant. But I don’t know if it is all in my head! Saturday is the morning I am going to test! It cannot come fast enough!!

Urnaa
    Participant

MOMIIB- i have 28 days cycle. last month af was 10 days late and was very heavy. this month af is on time.

TTCbby1

morning ladies! i hope you are all doing well.. did I miss any BFP’s over the last 24 hours? LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 11,116 through 11,130 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.