General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,346 through 111,360 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I’m new to posting but I’ve been following the TTC pages for several months. (Thanks for all the helpful info!) So, my DH and I have been TTC for quite a while now. He has 3 kids and I have one, so between us we’re already at 4. However, we both want one together very badly. I have an extensive list of health problems, most of which affect my ability to conceive and to carry. I’ve had 5 miscarriages to date. Anyway, I’m taking some homeopathic medicines that I took when I was PG with my little boy and he’s happy and healthy now, so I’m hoping there will no sad disappointments this next time around. One of the problems I had in past miscarriages was that my pregnancy hormones never raised high enough for me to get a positive home pregnancy test. I usually found out AFTER I miscarried that I was pregnant, even if I thought and felt like I was, the tests were always negative. So I’ve been tracking my cycles and we’ve been BDing at all the right times, and this month I could have sworn I was pregnant. I had every symptom I had with my son.. Even the bloody noses and craving MEAT. (I’ve been a vegan for 10+ years.. I ate meat when I was PG last time and nearly gave my ex husband a heart attack!) So I tried several home tests, I was hoping since I’ve been taking the hormones that I’d get a positive test. I’ve had 2 BFNs. I was scheduled to have my visit from AF on the 4th, but I started lightly bleeding on the 2nd and thought AF was here early. So, my bleeding was very light pink but heavy enough for a light tampon for about 24 hours, and then it was a dark brown and just a little spotting.. Now today it has completely stopped. I’m still feeling sick to my stomach, tired, sore BBs, irritable.. All the foods I normally eat make me sick to think about.. So, I still have all my PG symptoms, but I’m wondering if anyone else had every had a problem getting a positive urine test? I just skipped the urine test and went straight in for a blood test with my son, but I don’t have insurance this time around and I don’t want to pay for a DR visit if the answer is a BFN. I had completely disregarded the thought of being pregnant until I read that other women had implantationg spotting that lasted more than a day. I only spotted for an hour with my son.. So I thought it would be the same for the next pregnancy. Does anyone think I should just pay for the blood test or should I wait and see what happens? (PS.. I’m sorry this is as long as a novel.. Apparently I’m a chatter box.) Thanks everyone!

luvababe
    Participant

I MEAN I COULD GIVE IT 3 MORE THOUGHTS…LMAO IT WILL SEEM TO WORK, HAHAHAH

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

hi ladies,i just uploaded a recent photo of the Opk i just took at 9pm. tell me what you think..

I’ve uploaded the photo in my photo album on my page. TIA x x

left83

Diane, I’m a General Studies major. After I finish my last year this year, I’m going to get my Teaching certificate so that I can teach.

ElizeT
    Participant

Hi ladies, yesterday afternoon I didn’t get a chance to do my OPK 🙁 And I think maybe it would have been positive, I’m cd 26 today. Going from my last cycle I should ‘o’ today. I think we must bd tonight, just for in case….

thebigtomato

You wouldn’t be able to go with him? I’m so sorry, c! Maybe he could mail you his biniss… Can you imagine??? 😛

vonne0311

French I know the feeling, my use to be best friend just posted a picture of her growing baby inside of her and i just got teared eyed. Supermama I’m actually seeing a new doc on Monday to see if he can help better than my current gyn.

DiandClover

Yay Readyfornumber2!!! Wonderful news!! I would not worry about the drinks, the egg was hardly implanted, if at all at that point. The first week or so the egg pretty much sustains itself and does not absorb much of anything from us – don’t be hard on yourself for that one last drink or two!!

mama2LT

Well I haven’t tested yet cuz to be honest I’m nervous lol ‘/ and I’m constipated this morning and I remember before I found out I was PG w/ DS I was constipated too and I know this is a symptom well gonna try to test if I don’t chicken out lol congrats to all the BFP’s maybe I’ll be joining u

DiandClover

Sorry tahlias, just reading back through the posts now, and I see you are on CD 3.

vonne0311

Hmm I wondering if that’s my case…. as I was telling marinewife I had this bleeding that started basically on Monday n has pretty much ended as of last night but it was only when I wiped. I took a hpt on Sunday and it was negative. And I am going to the gyn today I’m just nervous of the outcome. he took a blood test on Tuesday.. so I was just looking for a possible heads up before I go today at 5… I’m so nervous

thebigtomato

saza – I’m emotional all the time anymore, it seems. The past few days it’s been way worse than normal, though. I hate being such a cry baby! LOL!

DonnaBlue

*wyatts*mommy* – No ebay chick, infact i still have loads left. I was trying for so long i brought 100 of each and then after using them first cycle i caught. lol so there in my draw doing nothing.

LC- baahahaha

BabyLoveJenn

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage mummy to jude 🙁 bcalove82 – I think I usually do have CM.. I’m just super aware of EVERYTHING at the moment because the 2ww is driving me INSANE. I’ve had two pregnancy dreams since O.. and it’s still too early to feel any symptoms but I swear I feel stuff. I think I’m just super hopeful since we finally started the clomid and we’re going through all these doctor appointments and testing.. just really hopeful this is my month.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,346 through 111,360 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.