General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,421 through 111,435 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

thebigtomato

eeyore – Because my body is a piece of sh*t. That’s the only explanation I can come up with as I don’t have any diagnosis other than ‘unexplained infertility’.

SuperHeroMom
    Participant

I’m due for AF on 1/5 so I’ll test on the 6th if she doesn’t show.

DiandClover

The negative just means your LH is no longer ‘surging’ it does not confirm you ovulated. The egg ‘hatches’ within 48 hours of the first positive OPK.

DanetCharles

Baby2at30- Migraines run in my family. I get the ones where it feels like my eye balls are burning and melting and honestly no pain meds really work for me, so drink lots of water and go to sleep. Afterward I’m back to normal.

grrrr how come my partner only wants to bd when HEEE wants too.. i got my pos opk today and i knew it was coming and we bd on sunday night and i wnted to yesterday but no he was too tired and then i wanted to tonight (he doesnt know when i O) and again no im too tired…how the frigg are we suppossed to get preggers (which he says he wants just as much as me) if he wont bed with me!!!!! FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AliL
    Participant

Racho- have you been bd-ing? The sperm can survive for at least 48 hours! But I’d definitely bd tonight! Good luck!!!

christilynn

thats how i knew i was pregnant the first time. I knew almost a week before i could test…

sim1

10DPO and I got a BFN this morning 🙁 I’m so so sad I was so excited all my smypthoms must be AF on her way x

betty

Don’t know what we can do with out you Diane? So much information we get from you. I personally love you very much in sisterly manner.

Clara

Racho! You are getting my hopes up for you! Are you sure about when you o’d? I agree with Ali!

mfbrown

Not sure but mines been creamy for quite a few days now.

AliL
    Participant

Pat- I love to stalk charts! I’ll take a look if you post a link!

luvababe
    Participant

UGHHH I CANT SLEEP! IM SOO HUNGRY…LOL AND TIRED!!!! HOW IS EVERY ONE DOING? 2 AM HERE!

kirkir

trying for number 2! been off the pill since the end of october 2012 and still waiting for it to happnen. Since being off the pill my cycles are now around 37 days 🙁 not fun when ttc its to long of a wait. i have had some spotting at two weeks after cd 1 which my nurse thinks is o bleeding but no luck yet. idk for sure if it is o bleeding because with that long of a cycle it seems like i should be ovulating about three weeks after cd 1 so who know. hoping this is our month im not to good at waiting.

boyOboy

Thanks Tiffyy, I was looking for you the other week, Good to hear you have a healthy baby boy. Congrats Alison

Viewing 15 posts - 111,421 through 111,435 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.