General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,466 through 111,480 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

NixSA

Is it possible to O on like cd6?

ToveAndBrody

link to study showing increased risk of bipolar and schizophrenia after childhood exposure to cats!
    http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/eid/vol9no11/03-0143.htm Recent epidemiologic studies indicate that infectious agents may contribute to some cases of schizophrenia. In animals, infection with Toxoplasma gondii can alter behavior and neurotransmitter function. In humans, acute infection with T. gondii can produce psychotic symptoms similar to those displayed by persons with schizophrenia. Since 1953, a total of 19 studies of T. gondii antibodies in persons with schizophrenia and other severe psychiatric disorders and in controls have been reported; 18 reported a higher percentage of antibodies in the affected persons; in 11 studies the difference was statistically significant. Two other studies found that exposure to cats in childhood was a risk factor for the development of schizophrenia. Some medications used to treat schizophrenia inhibit the replication of T. gondii in cell culture. Establishing the role of T. gondii in the etiopathogenesis of schizophrenia might lead to new medications for its prevention and treatment.

Anonymous

Good Night Nixsa

trying43rd

diane- thank you v much hun! I don’t have any probs w hormonal balance just read that it helps w sex drive, energy, and possibly less af symptoms! Another question if you don’t mind. Can ovulation vary from month to month? ex: last cycle ov cd13 this cycle may have ov cd18. does this sound normal? just started using opk’s this month and have been getting pos all week! Started using them CD10 and all neg up to CD14 and have been pos since CD14 and today CD19. Ughhh so confusing! LOL

7thbaby
    Participant

Imsoexcited: I think I remember seeing you in the weeklies back when I had Mary. My name used to be 6thbaby. I had her 11-11-11, although I was due in Halloween.

Stay

Good luck Diane!!!

lilpigz

Muwahahaha…I managed to elude AF yesterday!!! Woke up today feeling accomplished AND…bewildered,lol. Scientific explanation would be I probably O’d late but hopefull she still just skips me and I just go on to O in two weeks as planned:) Thinking this will be one of those wacky 29-30 day cycles that get thrown into the mix every once in a while. I have a horrible headache and cramps and yesterdays bfn pretty much solidifies what I already know. Now just trying to keep AF in the dark and away from me,lol.

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

mummyto2boys- sometimes it takes a while to get responses, there are many posts going on in here. A lot of times, people don’t answer because they don’t know what to say, because they don’t know what to do. Pretty much no one on here is a pro in the feild of reproduction, so we don’t act like it in regards to adice. I hope you get your answer though. Sorry for your loss. Personally I would test. But I am a testaholic. Partly due to several early losses also. : /

imsoexcited

luvmykiddoscongrats!!! I was also on here in 2008 I was due Oct 8 but had my oldest son Sept 2008.

beck23

Good morning ladies. Today I am on CD13

alohamom3
    Participant

As for me I should get my Lh surge between the 2nd – 8th I’m hoping to start the year out with a healthy sticky bean but if not i will make an appt with my fertility Dr.

krissieh

1proud good luck with your preg xx mommi i am still holding out hope for you! i hope stupid af stays away 🙂 wonder when mine will return….. it will be 3 weeks post mc this tues and no signs of anything yet and i just want to get started already. i am so impatient?!!

herecomesno2

Luvmykiddos- Oh good I’m glad someone is close to me haha don’t feel too bad i tested today and of course BFN but I’m yet to find someone on line who has tested at 8DPO and gotten a BFP! So fx I’m not out!

LaSal

Thanks! The only thing about testing on xmas eve is what if I am not? Then I don;t wanna be bummed out for thr holiday but knowing myself I probably will not have the will power to wait. hehe

Shaym007

I am also getting cramping and sharp pains (yesterday and today) no positive opk yet tho! I think tomorrow or thursdaywill be it, I usually get the symptoms a few days leading up to ovulation

Viewing 15 posts - 111,466 through 111,480 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.