General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,526 through 111,540 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

2LadsAndLilLady
    Participant

no one there?

AMANDA
    Participant

Hey girls, i have been soooo busy today, how is everyone?? Any new BFPs today????????

tmg
    Participant

rooey – sign me up… I wanna be a Dec statistic!!! for BFP!!!!

DiandClover

Ambear – that is pretty cool! I was talking about that show with a friend of mine the other day. They’ll put him through the wringer from what I understand about the show! lol – what is his line of work?

RES

MRS G- What did the doc say?

What I do know is asking your doctor is NOT the answer, they never suggest pregnancy til after a missed AF so they will tell ya to ‘wait and see’

Rooey
    Participant

My next choice (it was a busy night for me) is Boss Hogg! LOL

katmoma

newmomtobe85-could be af could be implatation bleeding, have you taken a test why dont you take a test..

dee212

Congrats Candida and a healthy nine months!

eeyorewoods

ok so i dont post much but im allways reading. im 5 daqys psat ovulation and i have got sore boobs well nipples my head is killing me. i took 2 tests and both neg. what do you all think or am i just thinking all this things up?

MrsBolden

my husband and i have been BDing everyother day for the most part… just to keep evertything covered… lol

KlarasMum

Thirdtime – How long have you been TTC? What do you think your first step will be? We are getting very close to looking into other options as well. Just curious as to what tests you have done or will be getting.

MrsBolden

good afternoon ladies… i just got in from freezing my back side off at our christmas parade… so… But i just had to jump on here and let you all know the great news… I tested this morning (DH wanted me too) and believe it or not… I GOT MY BFP… it was just a cheap-o test so here in a bit i plan on going and getting a first respones and double checking it but as of right now we have another BFP for november…lots of hugs and loads of BABY DUST…

MYA2010

saraliz3g – I forgot to say congratualtions on your BFP. You know for the the last few weeks i have epereinced AF like symptoms sore breasts, nauseated etc but yesterday and today i have been just fine i am ready for AF.

Dsquared83

mrsq…..I have been checking twice a day…..I take my temp at 530am when I wake up for work then I check my cervix then when I take a shower when i get home I check my cervix again….I found my cervix, but I cant find the hole that im supposed to be looking for.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,526 through 111,540 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.