General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,601 through 111,615 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Katrich

AIDENS-MOMMY- Congrats!!!!
    Lissie- I am sure you and Baby will be fine. I had a freind who’s mother got it while pregnant with him, she then at 4 months pregnant got the chicken pox as well!!! And my friend is fine:) Hope this helps you feel a little less worried, but I totally understand how frightening it is…..goodluck x

Phoenix8098

I’m too lazy to read back through everything but it appears someone asked about implanting bleeding. I never experience implanting bleeding or cramping when I conceived my son, I did however have to AF like bleeding at around 5 & 7 weeks.

I saw someone asked which brand test picks up at 10 DPO, it all depends on your hCG level, some women can get a positive at 10 DPO and another women can use the same brand and get a negative at 10 DPO but is pregnant. The best thing to do is wait until AF is late…easier said then done, I KNOW!

toomanyyrs

bustin-> As far as I can tell from what I have read on here some ladies get a cramp like feeling as if AF is on here way. I have had some light cramps over the past few days and today is CD 11. However I have PCOS so I am not sure if I am close to O or not. The O calendar says I should be between the 21-24. So time will tell. What CD are you?

nununoodle

I don’t have issues getting ‘wet’ so are you using the preseed to keep the swimmers alive longer or for lube purposes?

vtecgirlemma

hello there my name is emma and im 20 years old me and my boy friend have been trying to concieve for the last 3 months now came off the pill exactly 3 months ago now but after some failed attemps started taking folic acid a month ago.Our recent attempt is the first time while being on the folic acid and have started getting some strange symptoms hoping im pregnant this time the symptoms are as follows little pain and tingley feeling in lower abdomin/appendix area / tender breasts but no pain and had tingley sensation in feet but this has now stopped. hope you can all help bye for now 🙂

Many thanks emma

PINCHY

Goalie I was wondering the same thing..

refinnejlee

Ma Ma to 2…I don’t know anything about Clomid so I can’t advise about that. But, is it possible that maybe your cycle was a bit off last time? Maybe if AF doesn’t show up by this Saturday, you could test again?

goaliegirl

thanks hun, I’m trying not to thin about it at the moment. I want to be so bad, but each time I get my hopes up, I get a BFN

sherry49

waving at peachesmommy ———– and I always take out the big guns when testing for something so important…. So I agree!!!!!!!

Phoenix8098

Hubby just got home, got to go…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

sherry49

HEY Diane-taketwo ———— I think I like YOU!!!!!

DiandClover

that was hard to read…I’ll try that again… (IU/mL): 14 days to 28 days from LMP = 5 to 426 …………..21 days to 35 days from LMP = 18 to 7,340 …………. 28 days to 42 days from LMP = 1080 to 56,500

DiandClover

Carolina – I hope the egg got caught!!

Phoenix8098

Hi Ruby, I’m on for a few minutes

adkarg
    Participant

When are you going to test smashley? Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 111,601 through 111,615 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.