General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,781 through 111,795 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

turtlefur

Trying, I dragged the photo onto my desktop & then saved it to Photobucket from there. Then I copied the HTML code from photobucket & pasted it onto my page using ‘edit profile’ icon. Click the HTML button at the top right corner of the ‘ edit profile’ box before pasting

hello ladies! congrats to the new BFP’s!

Trying- xxxx hun, I almost cried while reading your post. Im so sorry you are feeling so down about it, but honestly like Turtle said, we are human and so we are envious. I kinda feel that way too sometimes towards others. It will happen for you hun, just keep your sweet head up!

cpalmer

haha yeah nunu, those are the big ones 🙂 i only take the smaller ones cuz i cant swallow the 1000s…hey D !! not much here, just joinin the 2ww fun!

turtlefur

Pinkie, yep

ArcticArlz
    Participant

yah, I’ve had some of that, hope it’s a good sign for us 🙂

turtlefur

I have a blog with OPK & hpt info…it contains a chart of different hpt brands & their sensitivities

Dsquared83

My doctor told me that my 237 is on the high end…..Whatever that means. I think thats a bunch of crock. I think people look at different charts. There should be just one.

turtlefur

Katmoma, i’ve blogged tons of good ttc information. feel free to take a look!

tiffyy

bizie, you need to get a hat and put it on when u go out the sun. if you can go to a pharmacy and get the tiger’s rubbing oil (it’s those asian one) have yur partner put it on yur back and get a quarter and scratch yur back in strips w/it (do it in one direction only, downward just like yur rib bones) dun do it too hard. if you see red lines (not dripping blood) then keep doing it. those red lines are the illness energy…sounds weird but i dunno how to say it

peanut3

3 more days of waiting game…hopefully no AF, I’m definitely moody but not focusing on any symptoms…if I am prego I will be extatic 🙂 I will POAS again on the 11 or 12 (AF is due on the 12…sorry TMI). Can’t wait! Good luck to all of us still in the waiting zone.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Yah! Congrats Goingfor3!!!!

Meganashley- the numbers mean when u conceived so I conceived 1-2 weeks ago which puts me at about 4 weeks.

southstar

well….i did my 4th round of clomid in june after af showed on it’s own…but no ovulation..i’ve given up…i started stupid provera today to induce af and i’m trying and hoping that adding soy this next cycle will get me a bfp, omg, that would be soooo great! I’M DESPERATE!

MummytoJude

So feeling very rubbish- all hope of implantation bleeding has gone out of the window now. Pretty sure AF has arrived its getting heavier and is mixed brown/red blood. To top off the day also I got sunburt and my back is bright red apart from a solid block in the middle of my back where my hair has been which makes it even worse! lol Hope all you ladies are ok and good luck to anyone testing soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 111,781 through 111,795 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.