General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,931 through 111,945 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

SilverEyes

Erin: When I tested at 9 dpo using the 1 dollar tests, I got a BFN. I waited a couple of days and now I keep getting BFP. (I like watching the line get darker)

DiandClover

Oh, and my last hCG was 2440 – it doubled, so I am happy with that. I’ve been updating pregnancy stuff on the weekly forums 🙂

DanetCharles

Luvmybugz2- CONGRATS!!! Healthy nine months to you! InkDoll- It’s hard work, but I don’t keep tests in the house that way I’m not tempted, but when I got to the store, it’s very hard not to grab one! Redbeamer- I had slight nausea after I ate breakfast this morning and couple nights ago when I ate a salad, I could feel it trying to come back up, so I couldn’t finish it… I hope this is not my mind playing tricks on me either!

DiandClover

Eeyore – I just mean that you have nice, definite temp shifts marking pre and post O, so the second decimal place does not matter much for you. It’s a good thing – someone with a very slow rising temp might have a harder time pinpointing ovulation, so the second place on the BBT thermometer might help with that.

terriann20

The rise is upo 1 degree Upto ovulation then it stays risen if pregnant if not it decreases slightly again xx

Duffy
    Participant

youngmum …. that just sounds like a normal AF to me

So having my cervix soft right now may mean pregnancy?? Sorry guys I just read different and I really hope I am, all the signs are leading there but my tests are neg. ‘/

emmapants

I definitely don’t want twins. My sister has a 3 yr old, an almost 2 yr old and she’s 35wks preggo w/ twins. I also have a cousin and a cousin-in-law preggo w/ twins.

DanetCharles

Well, no baby dancing for me last night as Husband came home drunk (hanging the guys) ad passed out… So pissed right now!!! UGHH. I believe I ovulated last night because I had mild cramps and now nothing… I know that was it.. O well, hopefully nothing will stand in our way next month.

Cherryb0m

hi ladies! 15 DPO no AF yet

sim1

Ah Tazzy sorry to hear about your sister x

DiandClover

Aw Want2bemom 🙂 Thanks hun, there is a lot of ‘sisterly’ love in the TTC forums for sure – we share this common thread that ties us together.

Ugh I am having cramping. Definitely going to BD tonight and tomorrow. We are suppose to be getting 12′ of snow on Sunday so good excuse to BD again!

DiandClover

Good luck ldybug! Another week of lots of new TTCers! Welcome ladies – I hope you find the support and information here helpful!

Kathleen112

I had PCOS for more than 10 years. I just went on the pill and had a regular period. Off the pill my cycles were very irregular–sometimes 6-7 weeks apart. By complete stroke if luck my hubby and I conceived naturally on our first try–I was about 4 weeks post period so who would’ve thought I was ovulating?? (This was long before I knew about charting.) after the birth of my son my OB did blood work and said I no longer show any hormonal S/S of PCOS. I’m definitely one of the lucky ones and probably never had it very severely. (Though I was diagnosed in college after 3 straight months without a period.) I agree with ali*i you just never know what to expect until you’ve tried. I highly recommend charting (I learned from the awesome book ‘Taking Charge of Your Fettility’) in order to get to know your own body/cycles better and really understand if and how often you’re ovulating. Best of luck!!

Viewing 15 posts - 111,931 through 111,945 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.