General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 111,976 through 111,990 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

shellb

Congrats to Shellyb on your BFP! A bit confusing two with similar profile names; Shellyb got the BFP and myself Shellb got the AF last Sat :o(

CaymanMum

Congrats LauraM that’s fantastic news!!

Eeyore

Ok I am on CD 12 and this is taking FOREVER. I really hope I O soon, as much as I hate the 2ww I hate pre O more lol.

ItMustBePink

nixsa- I have heard stories about women who have bd’ed on their period and have gotten pregnant… So I am assuming anything is possible! I am not 100% sure tho.

turtlefur

Okay, and4eva…you’re hilarious!

ok i think u ladies r right. im gunna call the company today. 7 days of blinky face….. this is frustrating! wish i had my temp to go by but cant find the thermometer. aww well. so now idk how many days dpo or if i had O at all….. ????? acording to my calander im 3dpo…. so i guess ill just go by that

babesbrown
    Participant

HI LC AGAIN THANKS IM HOPING NEXT MONTH IS OUR BIG SHOT..HE HE OH THATS NICE NATURAL ONES…I HAD ONE NATURAL BEFORE IN MY MY FIRST CHILD.8 YEARS AGO….AND NOW BEEN LONG TIME ….TTC… THATS WHY IM WITH MY OBY NOW AND IM GETTING OLDER…ME AND DH HOPING FOR TWINS…COZ DOCS WARNING US THIS WILL BE MULTIPLE BABIES COMING…HE HE ..YOU HAVE A LOVELY PICTURE IN YOUR PROFILE!

firstpreggo

Man this heartburn is killing me….I got this when I was pregnant with my son that is how I knew…I really believe I am pregnant but im sure we all feel like that around this time 🙁 I got a bfn with him at 8 dpo and waited 2 days and got my bfp 🙂 used a first response which I have one of so wondering if I should try tomorrow…..or wait till 12 dpo…..

DiandClover

Laura is gonna kill me for posting too many pics!! new hair – I added the pic to my blog too. Many thanks to all who gave input 🙂 I’m happy with how it turned out. Took this pic last night before going to my sis-in-laws 40th b-day party 🙂

hazleyedmom

Hello everyone! Miss you guys! Its been boring in the weeklies so I’m mostly on a FB preg. group. As far as last month, lil pigzs was right, I thought I was out for sure. My bbt stayed up around 98.6 everyday after O. The morning AF was due I starting feeling cramps, took my temp, and it dropped to 97.4 I think? Damit! I thought! Lol! But with me, the second I see that dip AF shows immedietly. It didn’t. Hmmmm, odd I thought. So I stayed in bed & took my temp a half hour later & it jumped back up a degree. Hmmmm. I felt AF cramps, but no AF. I didn’t want to keep wasting $ on my frers, didnt think i was pregnant, so I went to the dollar store to pick up 2 tests. I was SHOCKED when both tests came back with a bfp! I wish all you ladies the best of luck with lots of babydust!

cyndig49

i’ve using clearblue easy digi as opk i usually have 28-30 days cycle but i didnt get my smilely face til yesterday cd 21 does that mean that my af will be late i bd last night and used preseed and gonna do the same tonight i still have a smilely on todays test or is too late in my cycle to conceive

NixSA

Sorry Emp 🙁

DiandClover

Jakes – that is VERY fertile sounding, and you very likely will ovulate in the next 48 hours. It’s great when our bodies cooperate and we can ‘read the signs’

7thbaby
    Participant

So I am cd28 and the day is coming to a close. This is the frustrating time, when af is due but hopes get high that she won’t. I just weaned cold turkey about a week ago. My breasts are swollen, but probably from lack of breastfeeding. I had felt pms like for a few days now, af will probably show tomorrow.

Stay

Congrats Eeyore…how many DPO are you???

Viewing 15 posts - 111,976 through 111,990 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.