General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,126 through 112,140 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

mum2, it might take a month or so for the hormones in the mirena to be fully out of your system, but after that your chances are about 20 – 30% per month. 90% of women TTC will be pregnant within 12 months. Hope you hit the jackpot and get lucky soon 🙂

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Hi Ruby & Michelle!

smashley89

kargy……
    i tested last week came up BFN due today and have bad cramps in lower ab thnking she will show up sometime tonight
    i have clear cm as well if that helps

does your cervix position have anything to do with telling what stage in cycle u r
    and if ya pregnant
    or ovualtion or due for AF

RubyLove

TashaS- txt msg ur DH a sexy msg lol I luv getting him ‘hyped’ up beforehand. Abimommy- Our DD should meet lol Today I made her pasta for lunch and she did not eat one bite..eevrything was on the floor, literally..I tried to ignore becuz she tends to do that a bit and then start eating, but she even threw the plate on the floor today lol then she happily drank her bottle of milk after..don’t know how Im gonna wean her off it it..she needs a support group or something…Hi my name is and Im addicted to milk LOL

fdstripled

I think I just got a positive hpt on one of those internet tests. It is very faint. I am going to buy one from the store tomarrow.Wish me luck. I will post befor 1pm with results.

RubyLove

btw I am really in pain, my back is killing me and I just feel so tired! If I dont get a BFP I am gonna scream, cuz these symptoms are seriously killing me!

Dmmarinewife-it never really has came up officially!! But we both love kids. &we are always talkng about wat certain situations would b like once we have them.And HIS plan is 2have my knocked up by the end of next year, so he says, but I want it RIGHT NoW. Or when I see pregnant celebs-i always tell him I want a babybump like dem2:(lol Annnnnd…he knows dat I’m not on any bc & a+b=Ceed(seed):)

punky

So it’s possible to have implantation cramping that feels like menstrual cramping?

AmberluvsJim
    Participant

Thanks Diane and Midwest! I have had an ectopic and early miscarriage in the past so I am going in to have my levels checked today. We have been off the pill since last March! So almost a year and a half and we are finally pregnant!!!! We were both crying this morning!!

firsttimer

Lots of good luck Cleo. I hope everything goes well for you.

DebiH

rylansmommy23, thank you so much for the info. I spoke to the clinic sister and she said to continue the meds, if i get the usual red bleeding tomorrow, then to just stop the meds, if not, then to go for a blood test. So we will see. But i will chat to my doc about the puregon. I was on 100mg clomid and menopur. Not sure if menopur and puregon are the same. Will google it. I did 4 injections consequutively then miss one day, then another inj, then miss a day, then the last one. I only got 2 follicles from all of that.

Phoenix8098

browneyedgirl86 – No, you don’t need a prescription for pre-seed
    http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pr3pawi1frpr.html

as far as your ovulation question, the best thing to do is BD either every day or every other day around the time of ovulation and keep going two-three days after a positive.

DiandClover

Boo to early BFNs, but hang in there for BFPs!

punky

I have never had such a *HEAVY* AF as I am this time around. Never in all my life. WTH? If I did have a chemical pg would that cause excess bleeding? I never tested so I don’t know.

Newfmom

Baby786- Look into Stuarts Prenatal Vitamins, they have really good reviews and I have been taking them everyday for about a month. There is also Stuarts Duet DHA (which contains DHA of course!) and it is great for the baby’s brain! But I think that is Dr. prescribed, after I finish my bottle of the regular Stuarts, I plan on asking about the Duet one.

http://www.duetdha.com/why/products.asp

Viewing 15 posts - 112,126 through 112,140 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.