General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 112,141 through 112,155 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

oh yeah, and, MORNING BEAUTIFUL LADIES

emma1989
    Participant

i have been having some problems with my eyes and am having eye drops i have today and the dr told me they are eventually calming down and i asked about ttc and he said it shouldnt affect anything although it is always better not to be taking anything so maybe if i wait a few more months it would be better my only problem is what if i wait then it takes another 6 months to get pg my eyes might be better by the time i do get pg he didnt seem to concerned tho if i wer to be, what would any of u ladies do? im thinking we are just gunna continue to ttc

DiandClover

Yay Jumana! One thing about those digital tests, it is nice to see the word ‘pregnant’ pop up!

turtlefur

Brought two 3-year olds to the country club for a swim. Put them in their swimsuits, put sunscreen on them, got myself situated in a lounge chair…lifeguard blew the whistle to get out due to thunder 🙁

Ladybug

JRS- lol you and me both 🙂 I am kinda nervous about it because my husband works days and I work evenings which means we never see eachother until the weekends so I have to be very good about my timing so I can wake him up or whatever I need to do 🙂 our schedules would be great if we had kids but not so great trying to make them 🙂

AliL
    Participant

mom of 3 lil ones- your opk will be positive 24-48 hours BEFORE you actually ovulate so get bd-ing!!! So you will be in your 2ww tomorrow or the following day.

DiandClover

lol blydandmommy, my son changed all my computer setting earlier… he loves banging on the keys!

You know what makes me angry and sad inside?? Girls who are not in a stable relationship or home and have babies one right after the other!! Everywhere i go i see pregnant women who don’t take care of the kids they have now and i just get so upset. And here we are waititng and waititng it really isnt fair for us or the children who are born to them. Im still young and i don’t get on them for that but i do have a friend who is 18 and has 3 kids im like WHY??? Ugh ok sorry had to vent.

RydersMomma

how do u push it out??

CKAR09

6dpo and feeling no symptoms of anything…I shouldn’t worry, I had no symptoms of pregnancy with my DD, I was even playing baseball still when I found out I was pregnant with her. I told dh that if I’m not pregnant this cycle that I was taking a break from ttc with clomid…I think i am going to try the EPO next cycle if there is a next 🙂 fx this is our month, and everyone else’s too…I should have been taking it as clomid is known to cause hostile cm if any at all…I do get ewcm but maybe it needs a boost..anyways, hoping to surprise dh with a lingerie filled evening of BD tonight…he deserves it 🙂

DiandClover

Kristy, your LH surge that the OPK picks up can last more than 24 hours, but if tomorrow you are still getting positive OPK’s, you may have something else hormonal going on. Could be that your body geared up to release an egg, but was not successful, so another surge followed the first. If you are consistently getting positive OPK’s, you might want to get yourself checked for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Peeonastick.com has more information: see points 4 and 6 here: http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#4.

Green2u
    Participant

Alex- once again right there with ya..

Ladybug

Kristy- That sucks Just keep BD and maybe it will lead to something great 🙂 Dayna- It could be still to early to test I have heart to wait a week after AF is due. Good luck to both of you 🙂

monstamama~~ Paypal?? ugh i dont have one yet.

we have been TTC now for 22 months AF came on sunday so this is our 23rd attempt this month

Viewing 15 posts - 112,141 through 112,155 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.